Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you ladies have going on this week?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:38 AM
  • 17 Replies
  • 203 Total Views

Anything special?  Appointments?  Fun activities?

by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Co-owner on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:40 AM
1 mom liked this

My husband and I both have work, Brady has his usual therapies and his nurse to care for him.  My mom is coming in town on Wednesday night to stay through the weekend so I'm excited to see her!  We have a meeting with the director of Brady's new school one afternoon but not sure which one yet.  

kinshipcaremama
by Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

My son has an appointment with his NP on Wednesday.  We are going to stop by the college and finish up our regestration on the same day.  I can't believe I'm actually going back to school at my age!  It's been 30 years since I started college the first time!   I am working with the lawyer on my custody and we are supposed to get the response to our appeal from tribal court/cps this week.  They have broken so many federal, state and tribal laws I will be surprised if it actually happens. 

singlemotherof8
by Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Nope, just making my granddaughter get up at 6 to get back into the rutine for when school starts next week, other then the same stuff we do eery week, like appointments.

beyondtheclouds
by Group Admin on Aug. 19, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Actually it's kind of a quiet week--very unusual. Trent has volleyball practice with special rec tonight. On Thursday evening, Trent is going with special rec to play Mini Golf. I am so grateful for special rec. As for me....the usual things. Next week will be  busier with Trent having his first volleyball game and he and I have several appointments. And you know what? I kind of like these "quiet" weeks once in a while.

darbyakeep45
by Co-owner on Aug. 20, 2014 at 6:00 AM

Good luck with everything!!!

Quoting kinshipcaremama:

My son has an appointment with his NP on Wednesday.  We are going to stop by the college and finish up our regestration on the same day.  I can't believe I'm actually going back to school at my age!  It's been 30 years since I started college the first time!   I am working with the lawyer on my custody and we are supposed to get the response to our appeal from tribal court/cps this week.  They have broken so many federal, state and tribal laws I will be surprised if it actually happens. 

darbyakeep45
by Co-owner on Aug. 20, 2014 at 6:00 AM

Smart idea:)

Quoting singlemotherof8:

Nope, just making my granddaughter get up at 6 to get back into the rutine for when school starts next week, other then the same stuff we do eery week, like appointments.

darbyakeep45
by Co-owner on Aug. 20, 2014 at 6:01 AM

Quiet weeks are good:)

Quoting beyondtheclouds:

Actually it's kind of a quiet week--very unusual. Trent has volleyball practice with special rec tonight. On Thursday evening, Trent is going with special rec to play Mini Golf. I am so grateful for special rec. As for me....the usual things. Next week will be  busier with Trent having his first volleyball game and he and I have several appointments. And you know what? I kind of like these "quiet" weeks once in a while.

lifeisajoy
by Group Owner on Aug. 20, 2014 at 6:43 AM

My son had an x ray on Tuesday and is being referred to feeding therapy. Today we are going to gastro to see about all his stomach issues and high liver enzymes. My dh and I even working we are meeting with a debt lawyer due to going to file bankrupt due to my medical bills. We are registering our host son for school we are going to soccer fame for host son. Lots going on this week

lifeisajoy
by Group Owner on Aug. 20, 2014 at 6:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh yes and pt for son and signing up for volunteer work. Figuring that out

singlemotherof8
by Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 8:22 AM
1 mom liked this

The only thing i really had going on was waiting to hear from my 2nd oldest daughter and youngest son on where they were on their way to S. Carolina from Idaho. They made it there safely yesterday. Now my 2 grandsons can get out and run around. They drove together in seperate vehicles.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)