Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What other groups are you in on cafemom?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:09 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 212 Total Views

What other groups are you in or would you recommend- I mean on cafemom? 

i see there is an autistic one and a special needs one? I have noticed these because some time on the sides they have featured posts. Sometimes they have special needs topics I notice. 

by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kinshipcaremama
by on Apr. 6, 2015 at 12:30 AM
I'm in the foster/adoption group but that's probably not relevant to most people. I was in the Autism support across the spectrum group but things got nasty and I left. Some of those women are cruel! I usually check out Raising special needs kids but most of that is mom's with much younger kids. I always seem to go back to my foster adoption group, even when I have an issue with my bio son. The women there just seem more compatible and sincere.
beyondtheclouds
by Group Admin on Apr. 6, 2015 at 10:46 AM

I am in two others, but there is very little activity in either one. They are "Raising Children with Down Syndrome," and "Christian Moms Raising Special Needs Children." As kinshipcaremama said, it seems to be Moms with young children.

If you find one that interests you, let me know.

Bunnyclover
by Member on Apr. 7, 2015 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I have noticed some of that from just looking at the other groups post. Some of the replies were mean and rude - and I cannot see any reason for it. Also some are very vulgar. : ( 

Quoting kinshipcaremama: I'm in the foster/adoption group but that's probably not relevant to most people. I was in the Autism support across the spectrum group but things got nasty and I left. Some of those women are cruel! I usually check out Raising special needs kids but most of that is mom's with much younger kids. I always seem to go back to my foster adoption group, even when I have an issue with my bio son. The women there just seem more compatible and sincere.

darbyakeep45
by Co-owner on May. 30, 2015 at 6:54 PM

I'm in the Autism group and the Raising Children with Special Needs...those are the main 2 groups I'm in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)