• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello, I live in Israel

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:59 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 295 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone, I live in Israel and a mom of 3 boys. Nice to meet group of Jewish moms. Is here someone from Israel too? As you can see Engelish is not my strong side, although I run a blog in English. 

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
TableforSeven
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Shalom neighbor!!!!!

Where in Israel do you live? My family made Aliyah in Sept 2012 to Ma'alot.

Nice to meet another mom here in Israel.

ClayingMama
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Wow I love Maalot, great city.

We live in Ashdod

coolmommy2x
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Small world!

Quoting TableforSeven:

Shalom neighbor!!!!!

Where in Israel do you live? My family made Aliyah in Sept 2012 to Ma'alot.

Nice to meet another mom here in Israel.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TableforSeven
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Quoting ClayingMama:

Wow I love Maalot, great city.

We live in Ashdod

I have not been to Ashdod....yet.  We are still exploring this wonderful country of ours.  :-)

We don't own a car, no need to with walking and public transportation here.  The only time it is a problem is when we want to visit somewhere.  We rented a car over break and did quite a bit of exploring....Though we mostly visited places in the north and the Golan -- and Jerusalem.  We plan to rent again over the summer and head south.

To introduce myself....my name is חנה (my English name is Judy) -- my husband and I have been married for 21 years and we have 5 children.  Our oldest daughter is 20 and still lives in the USA :-(  -- our other four children live in Israel with us....two more daughters ages 16 and 14, and two sons ages 10 and 9.

How many children do you have and what are their ages?

momof3inTN
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Welcome to the group!

twinpicks
by New Member on May. 6, 2013 at 7:24 AM

I also live in Israel in Modiin. So all the trains from Acre to Modiin via the airport or Tlv come here. Im a Mum with my hands full children from the ages of 3-14 and I love the beach. My last visit to Netanya beach was great, Ashdod is full of people but even though I have family there last time I visited I got lost and it took me ages to get home as it was dark. I'll be happy to meet other Mums in Modiin and show them our dinosaur park.

TableforSeven
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 7:27 AM

Quoting twinpicks:

I also live in Israel in Modiin. So all the trains from Acre to Modiin via the airport or Tlv come here. Im a Mum with my hands full children from the ages of 3-14 and I love the beach. My last visit to Netanya beach was great, Ashdod is full of people but even though I have family there last time I visited I got lost and it took me ages to get home as it was dark. I'll be happy to meet other Mums in Modiin and show them our dinosaur park.

What is the dinosaur park?  I think I have heard of it before.....but I don't know anything about it.  

twinpicks
by New Member on May. 6, 2013 at 7:38 AM

Come and visit we also have a lake where you can hire paddle boats out and would you believe Azrieli so you can shop until you drop. Catch the train and return to Haifa or Akko on the same day, I'll be happy to meet you. 

Translating Dreams.wordpress.com
Tour Operator and Translator in ISRAEL
TableforSeven
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Quoting twinpicks:

Come and visit we also have a lake where you can hire paddle boats out and would you believe Azrieli so you can shop until you drop. Catch the train and return to Haifa or Akko on the same day, I'll be happy to meet you. 

Right now I am in Ulpan (done in July)...and we are leaving for our oldest daughter's college graduation in the states soon.   I might be able to manage a trip down in the fall when the kids are back in school and I'm not in class all the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)