Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Hanukkah!

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2014 at 1:19 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 391 Total Views

wishing all of you lovely ladies a very Happy Hanukkah!

by on Dec. 16, 2014 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Seashell77
by Member on Dec. 16, 2014 at 10:12 PM

HAPPY HANUKKAH !!!!!!!!

dreidel              happy hanukkah            

Seashell77
by Member on Dec. 16, 2014 at 10:17 PM

Happy Hanukkah !  How are you doing ? I hope you and your family are having a great first night and all week long will enjoy !  I like the pictures you posted.

Quoting TableforSeven:

TableforSeven
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2014 at 11:45 PM

We are doing well.  We had a fun first night - we played dreidel on Skype with our oldest daughter who lives in the states.  The kids have off for part of Hanukkah - we are looking forward to some 'down time'.

The picture below is of the oil burning Hanukkiah in our front window.  I took it as the sun was setting, right before I put in the oil for the first night.

Quoting Seashell77:

Happy Hanukkah !  How are you doing ? I hope you and your family are having a great first night and all week long will enjoy !  I like the pictures you posted.

Quoting TableforSeven:

Seashell77
by Member on Dec. 17, 2014 at 12:01 AM

That is so great you were able to play dreidel this way with your daughter !  That's nice that the kids have off for part of Hunukkah. The view you have from your window is breathtaking !  Do you live in the north ? I was in the north for a good part of my trip to Israel some years back and it's gorgeous up in the mountains. The air is so fresh and mountains are so beautiful. I love how you decorated your window and like your minorahs very much !  My son is in college and will visit with me soon during Hanukkah. My fur babies are keeping me good company too. Do you have any pets ? 

Quoting TableforSeven:

We are doing well.  We had a fun first night - we played dreidel on Skype with our oldest daughter who lives in the states.  The kids have off for part of Hanukkah - we are looking forward to some 'down time'.

The picture below is of the oil burning Hanukkiah in our front window.  I took it as the sun was setting, right before I put in the oil for the first night.

Quoting Seashell77:

Quoting TableforSeven:

TableforSeven
by Bronze Member on Dec. 17, 2014 at 12:35 AM

Yes - we live in the north.  It really is beautiful here.  I just wish those darn power lines weren't directly in our line-of-sight.  I have learned how to not notice them when looking ou - but they drive me crazy on pictures.  Lol.

We do have pets.  Two cats and four guinea pigs.  The cats and one of the guinea pigs came with us when we moved.  We bought one of the guinea pigs here....and a few weeks later she gave us two 'bonus' piggies (we did not know she was pregnant when we got her).

Quoting Seashell77:

That is so great you were able to play dreidel this way with your daughter !  That's nice that the kids have off for part of Hunukkah. The view you have from your window is breathtaking !  Do you live in the north ? I was in the north for a good part of my trip to Israel some years back and it's gorgeous up in the mountains. The air is so fresh and mountains are so beautiful. I love how you decorated your window and like your minorahs very much !  My son is in college and will visit with me soon during Hanukkah. My fur babies are keeping me good company too. Do you have any pets ? 

Quoting TableforSeven:

Quoting Seashell77:

Quoting TableforSeven:

Seashell77
by Member on Dec. 17, 2014 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I love your story how you got your pets ! :-)  I have 2 happy kitties and one very contented retire greyhound. I know what you mean about power lines. All the older neighborhoods seem to have them. In all fairness, if you hadn't mentioned yours I wouldn't have noticed, for my eyes went directly to your spactacular view of those pretty mountains !!!

Quoting TableforSeven:

Yes - we live in the north.  It really is beautiful here.  I just wish those darn power lines weren't directly in our line-of-sight.  I have learned how to not notice them when looking ou - but they drive me crazy on pictures.  Lol.

We do have pets.  Two cats and four guinea pigs.  The cats and one of the guinea pigs came with us when we moved.  We bought one of the guinea pigs here....and a few weeks later she gave us two 'bonus' piggies (we did not know she was pregnant when we got her).

Quoting Seashell77:

Quoting TableforSeven:

Quoting Seashell77:

Quoting TableforSeven:

NJMOMOF2
by Member on Dec. 17, 2014 at 7:48 AM
What a beautiful view from your window
TableforSeven
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2014 at 12:26 AM

Thanks.  It is beautiful here - I love sitting in the salon and looking out into the valley.

Quoting NJMOMOF2: What a beautiful view from your window

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)