• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

really happy!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:46 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 186 Total Views
1 mom liked this
Today was my first official prenatal appointment with my midwife! I'm so excited. I love her and am so glad we made the decision to switch and have a home birth. Looking back now it seems so unnatural to do it any other way. I just thought I'd update on what we ended up doing and that I'm so glad we did! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
notjstanothrmom
by Group Owner on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:55 AM

That's a wonderful feeling!! Good for you! :)

Hannahsmommy816
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 3:06 PM

awesome! dh would never agree to a homebirth.....so i am going to a MW at a birthing center, it's right next to the regular L&D, but more "home" like

PeakMommy
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I NEVER thought Tim would either! I just kept reading him facts and I got him to watch the business of being born with me. He immediately said "no" when I suggested us having a homebirth but a few days later (on his own!) He asked if I was serious and here we are. He did say however that he is going to bring caution tape home from work and tape off our bedroom because he doesn't want me to give birth on the bed LOL

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

awesome! dh would never agree to a homebirth.....so i am going to a MW at a birthing center, it's right next to the regular L&D, but more "home" like

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Congratulations! I couldn't get dh to agree.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fruitlooplexi
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Congrats!

I loved that feeling of knowing you made the right switch for you. I adore my midwife.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)