Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupid Economy.. *My husband is interviewing*

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:22 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 110 Total Views

right now at home depot, because he basically has no work in the field. Land Surveying is cool, but in the winter it blows. These are the times I wish we could find a nice salary job. Our last paycheck was $130. and we had to pay our car payment, which was $190.

I dont mean to complain because I know there are people worse off and everyone has fallen on hard times but i just wanted to whine a little. Anyway, I hope he gets this job. This is actually his second interview after the drug screen, so hopefully that means he gets the job. Wish us luck!!

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
little.worthen
by i <3 Jimmy Page on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:25 AM

I forgot to mention that he drove to this interview which was 40 minutes away after there was freezing rain all night and the roads are so bad that the highway patrol is telling everyone to stay off the roads unless it's dire.

so if you dont pray/wish us luck to get the job at least do it so that he can get home safely!!

LivinDeadGurl
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Good luck to him!

Fields456
by Sarah on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Hope it went well dh has a second interview this weekend I am praying he gets it I'm so ready for him to be off the beer
Truck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tvschiulaz
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:47 PM

Good luck to DH!  I have to ask where do you live that a car payment is $190 a month?  We are paying almost 3x that amount here in NYC!  I have been bitching that we can't make ends meet anymore, but this is getting frigging ridiculous!

Let us know how he makes out....

little.worthen
by i <3 Jimmy Page on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:36 PM

we're in Utah. i got the car for 7200 and we had 2.9% because we have awesome credit

Quoting tvschiulaz:

Good luck to DH!  I have to ask where do you live that a car payment is $190 a month?  We are paying almost 3x that amount here in NYC!  I have been bitching that we can't make ends meet anymore, but this is getting frigging ridiculous!

Let us know how he makes out....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)