Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ahhhh!!!

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:25 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 142 Total Views
Tomorrow ( sat) night. Hansel and Gretel plus gangster squad are playing double feature at our drive in. I want to I SO so so so so bad. I hope dh says ok! I just asked my mom to watch the kids. Ahhhh I want to go so bad.

Also he doesn't do good with movies ( ADHD) but at te drive in we can take beer and smoke. But i could go by my self and leave the kids at home with him. ( I have done many times) but I want to go together. Ahhh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
little.worthen
by i <3 Jimmy Page on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:53 PM

i know a few of my friends are going to see that. let me know how it is if you go! hopefully you do!

Fields456
by Sarah on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:56 PM
We aren't going :-(. His dad came into town so we are. Going to go to his brothers to grill maybe tomorrow

Quoting little.worthen:

i know a few of my friends are going to see that. let me know how it is if you go! hopefully you do!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
little.worthen
by i <3 Jimmy Page on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:26 PM

aww man that sucks. im sorry

Quoting Fields456:

We aren't going :-(. His dad came into town so we are. Going to go to his brothers to grill maybe tomorrow

Quoting little.worthen:

tvschiulaz
Have a Blessed Easter!
Yesterday at 1:05 PM
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:45 PM

I hate when I can't do something I really want to do; Hansel & Gretle does look good but for this mom it will have to be DVD or HBO.... Hope you get to go...

Fields456
by Sarah on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:49 PM
We ended up hook g to BBQ at his brothers we couldn't get a sitter hopefully next weekend

Quoting tvschiulaz:

I hate when I can't do something I really want to do; Hansel & Gretle does look good but for this mom it will have to be DVD or HBO.... Hope you get to go...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)