Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you let your kids listen to..

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:51 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 216 Total Views
The same music as you? What are some of their favorite bands?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
little.worthen
by i <3 Jimmy Page on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:53 AM
André does. His favorites are Ozzy, Queen, Alice Cooper, Scorpions, Guns and Roses, Tom Petty.. He says he can't think of anymore right now. He's 8.
Arwyn724
by In the Band on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:57 AM

My 17 yo loves The Kinks.  She listens to it all with me in the car, and has started requesting I dig out my old Journey.  And since we rented & watched The Wedding Singer recently, she thinks Billy Idol is HOTT.

tvschiulaz
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:02 PM

My daughter is not a music fan :-(  She thinks Mick Jagger is ugly and that I need to get a life. LOL  But, we do listen to today's pop songs - we both enjoy One Republic; One Direction (hee hee); Bruno Mars and a few other current bands.

She likes Glee songs - like Journey's Don't stop believing.  So unfortunately she is not a fan of the old. :-(

crazymom21
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:27 PM
We only really listen to K- love which is Christian music. They like listen to my favorites. Francesca Battisrelli's This Is The Stuff, Jesus walks out which is a song by our church band Glory Ride,Newworldson has some awesome songs. God's not dead is my 9 yr olds favorite. Dh just got the radio in our van fixed. Looking forward to listening to music again.
LivinDeadGurl
So tired of this migraine!
Yesterday at 3:17 PM
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Yep. My daughter doesn't have favorites, but she does like a lot of good songs.

My oldest son (6) LOVES Aerosmith...lol. He loves music in general, but that seems to be his favorite.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)