Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did you guys see that return?

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:58 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 150 Total Views

that was crazy..

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crazymom21
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:04 AM
I don't know what you are talking about.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
little.worthen
by i <3 Jimmy Page on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh sorry. At the Super Bowl. Jones ran 109 yards for a touchdown. It was the longest return in NFL history.

Quoting crazymom21:

crazymom21
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Ah, okay I thought maybe it had to do with football or sport. I dislike football and luckily so does dh.

Quoting little.worthen:

Oh sorry. At the Super Bowl. Jones ran 109 yards for a touchdown. It was the longest return in NFL history.

Quoting crazymom21:

little.worthen
by i <3 Jimmy Page on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:52 AM

oh i see, well what sport do you like?

Quoting crazymom21:

Ah, okay I thought maybe it had to do with football or sport. I dislike football and luckily so does dh.

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting crazymom21:

crazymom21
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Is racing a sport? I kid lol I don't like racing either. I guess I'm one of those people who don't like sports period. My kids like watching sports though. Even golf. One day if my boys want to play football I'll be that crazy mom cheering them on though.

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting crazymom21:

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting crazymom21:

little.worthen
by i <3 Jimmy Page on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:08 AM

lol, well thats okay too! haha (=

what kind of stuff do you like to do for fun?

Quoting crazymom21:

Is racing a sport? I kid lol I don't like racing either. I guess I'm one of those people who don't like sports period. My kids like watching sports though. Even golf. One day if my boys want to play football I'll be that crazy mom cheering them on though.

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting crazymom21:

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting crazymom21:

crazymom21
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Read, play games, and my favorite browse CM lol.

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting crazymom21:

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting crazymom21:

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting crazymom21:

little.worthen
by i <3 Jimmy Page on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:13 AM

lol, me too. what kind of books do you like? i'm looking for a good read right now.

Quoting crazymom21:

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting crazymom21:

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting crazymom21:

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting crazymom21:

crazymom21
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:19 AM
I like fantasy and thrillers. Favorite authors are Dean Koontz, Sherralyn Kenyon, and Bentley Little. Right now I'mreading a book called Have Space Suit will Travel. It's by the same guy who wrote Starship Troopers that the movie of the same name is based of of. I just started but so far I like it.

Quoting little.worthen:

lol, me too. what kind of books do you like? i'm looking for a good read right now.

Quoting crazymom21:

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting crazymom21:

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting crazymom21:

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting crazymom21:

little.worthen
by i <3 Jimmy Page on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:22 AM

oh i love dean koontz! have you read the Odd series?

Quoting crazymom21:

I like fantasy and thrillers. Favorite authors are Dean Koontz, Sherralyn Kenyon, and Bentley Little. Right now I'mreading a book called Have Space Suit will Travel. It's by the same guy who wrote Starship Troopers that the movie of the same name is based of of. I just started but so far I like it.

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting crazymom21:

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting crazymom21:

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting crazymom21:

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting crazymom21:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN