Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Grammy's

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:15 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 116 Total Views

Did you watch them?  I LOVE this show!  But have to admit it was tame and lame compared to other years IMO.  The highlight of the night for me was Bruno Mars and Sting.  How cool were the two of them together?

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
little.worthen
by i <3 Jimmy Page on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:33 PM

nope didnt see it. give me a recap (=

ps, my computer is fixed (=

angelachristine
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I loved them. They really killed it. I also really enjoyed the black keys and mumford and sons. I didn't like all the country and rap I just fast forwarded over it. I also liked the bob marley tribute though I thought Rhianna's boobs were going to fall out the bottom of her top. lol

It's Cassandra Cat! 

angelachristine
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:37 PM

oh and the tribute they did to Levon Helm was really good too.

tvschiulaz
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:41 PM

I was surprised Sir Elton John graced us with her royal presence not once but TWICE!  I agree, the tributes were great!  But I still say Bruno Mars and Sting stole it this year!  JMO!

Arwyn724
by In the Band on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Watched it and loved it, but unlike everyone else, I am not a fan of Bruno Mars.  I can't even put my finger on why, but I don't like him at all.  His performance on the Victoria's Secret Fashion show this year was like "look at me, it's all about me". I know it is unpopular not to like him, but he's my kryptonite.

tvschiulaz
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Arwyn724:

Watched it and loved it, but unlike everyone else, I am not a fan of Bruno Mars.  I can't even put my finger on why, but I don't like him at all.  His performance on the Victoria's Secret Fashion show this year was like "look at me, it's all about me". I know it is unpopular not to like him, but he's my kryptonite.

I'll be honest with you; he reminds me of the joker!  Not sure why - but I just love his voice and music.  He truly has a great voice and he is talented.  I tend to like the vain people - look at Mick Jagger - he is all wrinkles and still struts his stuff like his you know what doesn't stink. LOL  But, I feel ya..there is that one thing about the guy....

maria1613
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:39 PM
I don't have the patience to sit through them. Plus the pop and rap/hip hop these days makes my ears want to bleed. As for Bruno Mars, I don't get what the appeal is for him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)