Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is everyone doing for Easter ?

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:12 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 318 Total Views

We are going to lunch at my Dhs grandmothers and the kids will be hunting eggs and then in the afternoon going to my moms to hunt eggs and eat again!!

by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
little.worthen
by i <3 Jimmy Page on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:46 AM
I'll be at home with my 16 month old by myself.

I'm already crying about it too...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Sarah on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Oh no why?

Quoting little.worthen:

little.worthen
by i <3 Jimmy Page on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Well 1. I got into a fight with Bry's mom and dad as they are going and I don't want to be around them. And 2. It's not going to be fun..

And Porter has been a pain in the ass to get to bed and just deal with throughout the day. Like today. I ran out of bubbles so he started SCREAMING like I cut him and threw himself on the floor. So I went into my room for a second and he started banging on the door and screaming.
Then when they get back Bry will go back to work and André has spring break. He is one of those kids who tries to "help" but really he just makes it harder and nobody asks for the help and you tell him not to but he does it anyway... So... I love my kids and all but just right now I feel like being shot.

Quoting Fields456:

Oh no why?

Quoting little.worthen:

Fields456
by Sarah on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I know what your going through with the kids I'm going through it too!!!!

Quoting little.worthen:

Well 1. I got into a fight with Bry's mom and dad as they are going and I don't want to be around them. And 2. It's not going to be fun..

And Porter has been a pain in the ass to get to bed and just deal with throughout the day. Like today. I ran out of bubbles so he started SCREAMING like I cut him and threw himself on the floor. So I went into my room for a second and he started banging on the door and screaming.
Then when they get back Bry will go back to work and André has spring break. He is one of those kids who tries to "help" but really he just makes it harder and nobody asks for the help and you tell him not to but he does it anyway... So... I love my kids and all but just right now I feel like being shot.

Quoting Fields456:

Oh no why?

Quoting little.worthen:

crazymom21
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:26 AM
Sun rise service at church! (I love church =) then to dh's aunt skeeters for lunch and an Easter egg hunt. Well late lunch since our church is 45mins from where we all live lol.
crazymom21
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:26 AM
=(

Quoting little.worthen:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)