Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The "Spring into Fitness Contest."

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:35 PM
  • 28 Replies
  • 474 Total Views

The reason I call it that is it ends in the start of march and spring will be right around the corner. smile mini

The Contest will be 8 weeks long. It will start on Monday January 14th and end on Sunday March 3rd. Which is perfect for me. because I get back from the Arnold Sports Festival with TONS of free samples and I will be giving away a lot of them to the winner of this Contest.  Plus another Prize as well.big smile mini 

The requirements to join is do before pictures and measurement's and weight. I will have more details on that when we get closer to the Contest. I will have a separate post to put your stuff in. The winner will be judges by how many changes they make. Whether is is weight loss or muscle gain ect...... Anyone can join.

There will be 1 winner. And the winner gets a $150.00 Gift Card from Victoria's Secret.

gift card

And a bag of Fitness freebies. Whey protein samples-protein bars-shakers-supplement samples-fitness magazine ect.............. I always have an abundance. so the winner will also get that.

So, that's The Contest in a Nutshell. Everyone welcome to join. Any questions feel free to post them here.

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wilesmomma
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Count me in! I start nursing school in January and what a perfect time to get healthy. Exercising will also help with focusing!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gymgirl
by Group Owner on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Awesome on the Nursing School. Where u going? This will be a great contest!

Quoting wilesmomma:

Count me in! I start nursing school in January and what a perfect time to get healthy. Exercising will also help with focusing!

wilesmomma
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Lutheran school of nursing. I'm doing some pre req classes now, actually have finals Thursday and Friday. January I start the actual nursing course. A contest is just what I need to motivate myself. My birthday it's in march and I want to look hot!

Quoting gymgirl:

Quoting wilesmomma:

MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Barring pregnancy, I would be happy to participate, embarassing body pics and all!

gymgirl
by Group Owner on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Cool. when is your birthday?

Quoting wilesmomma:

Lutheran school of nursing. I'm doing some pre req classes now, actually have finals Thursday and Friday. January I start the actual nursing course. A contest is just what I need to motivate myself. My birthday it's in march and I want to look hot!

Quoting gymgirl:

Quoting wilesmomma:

gymgirl
by Group Owner on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:59 AM

r u pregnant?

Quoting MixedCooke:

Barring pregnancy, I would be happy to participate, embarassing body pics and all!

shannon.m.park
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:00 PM

I would love to join as well, this would help keep me motivated!!

gymgirl
by Group Owner on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:02 PM

AWESOME Welcome here.

Quoting shannon.m.park:

I would love to join as well, this would help keep me motivated!!

big_red05
by Bronze Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:09 PM
I'm in :)
gymgirl
by Group Owner on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Awesome! Good to see you!

Quoting big_red05:

I'm in :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)