Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOD, Rough Stuff!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:11 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 173 Total Views

Two rounds for time:

Run 800 meters
30 Ring Rows
35 pound Front squat, 30 reps
30 V-UPS
35 pound Power clean, 30 reps

My time was 33:14

My coach pushed me pretty hard! After I was done I laid out on the floor for a good 5 minutes!

Plus side I lost 3lbs last week!!

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
gymgirl
by Group Owner on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:17 PM

What an awesome workout! U gonna be sore tomorrow. A good sore. big smile miniyour abs will be sore from the Vups. I love that exercise so effective. Awesome on the weight loss to!

big_red05
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:20 PM
You are rocking it!! I love it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tonya_Lynn84
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:31 PM

I can push myself hard! Work hard, but hardly ever am I sore! Everyone there talks about how they are sore and I am like maybe I am missing somethin! Now when we do vups and sit ups oh yeah I feel it the next day, but other then that I am hardly ever sore!

Quoting gymgirl:

What an awesome workout! U gonna be sore tomorrow. A good sore. big smile miniyour abs will be sore from the Vups. I love that exercise so effective. Awesome on the weight loss to!

gymgirl
by Group Owner on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:34 PM

No your not doing anything wrong. U r one of the lucky people who rarely feel the sore. lol. Just like I can rarely sweat. Even when I sit in the sauna at 185 degrees. I would have to sit there for about 15 miutes before I even have 1 bead of sweat.

Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

I can push myself hard! Work hard, but hardly ever am I sore! Everyone there talks about how they are sore and I am like maybe I am missing somethin! Now when we do vups and sit ups oh yeah I feel it the next day, but other then that I am hardly ever sore!

Quoting gymgirl:

Tonya_Lynn84
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Good to know!!

The first week of cross fit, I was sore the whole week, but after that I hardly feel any soreness!!

Quoting gymgirl:

No your not doing anything wrong. U r one of the lucky people who rarely feel the sore. lol. Just like I can rarely sweat. Even when I sit in the sauna at 185 degrees. I would have to sit there for about 15 miutes before I even have 1 bead of sweat.

Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

Quoting gymgirl:

gymgirl
by Group Owner on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:38 PM

and once your body adapts to an exercise for awhile. U stop feeling the effects or soreness. Time to switch things up. That is why I change my workouts every 6-8 weeks.

Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

Good to know!!

The first week of cross fit, I was sore the whole week, but after that I hardly feel any soreness!!

Quoting gymgirl:

Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

Quoting gymgirl:

Tonya_Lynn84
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:31 PM

The workouts are always different, we have yet to repeat a wod!

Here is the website:Crossfit Tuckpoint

I am pretty sure you can check out the WODS on the website without having to be signed in!

Quoting gymgirl:

and once your body adapts to an exercise for awhile. U stop feeling the effects or soreness. Time to switch things up. That is why I change my workouts every 6-8 weeks.

Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

Good to know!!

Quoting gymgirl:

Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

Quoting gymgirl:

MixedCooke
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:58 AM

good job!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)