• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

extra core burn

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:26 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 212 Total Views

so I'm doing my core workout today and my son (who is 3 and 40lbs) decides to climb on my back when i"m in the horse pose doing a set of abs where you lift your leg and move it to the side and back and down..yeah that added a little something extra, then when I was on my back doing leg lifts and v ups he decided he wanted me to hold him like he was a barbell..ouch! silly kid

I so need to go shopping I ate the same thing most of the day and missed a couple snacks because i was trying to get some much needed spring cleaning done, it seems my kids keep coming down with sore throats and coughs so I'm trying to clean and air the place out, I am hoping we don't have mold issues :(

food:

b 5 eggs (they were small eggs, so tiny! but farm fresh with beautiful orange yolks) 2 clementines

l 2 helpings of chicken "fried" rice

s pp shake post workout

d chicken "fried" rice

so yea not enough food not enough veggies :(

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
gymgirl
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:43 PM

It's spring there?

big_red05
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:58 PM

no but we seem to keep getting sick, and we are never sick so I"m trying to rid the place of bacteria ha.. it was like 48 degrees today and sunny so I had the windows open in a few areas of the house while I scrubbed it down!!

Quoting gymgirl:

It's spring there?

MixedCooke
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:51 AM

If my child even glimpses me working out, she insists I pick her up and prefers me doing squats while holding her and I cannot even be on my seated bicycle or she will want to sit on my lap!  the dog is the one giving me the workout now! 

can you give the recipe for your chicken "fried" rice?

big_red05
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Sure I'll post it in the recipe forum, I have made it a few times but I made it up in my head so I'm not sure of measurements, I basically stir fry all the ingredients (shrimp or chicken) and veggies (usually broccoli) and brown rice in coconut oil with whatever other flavoring you like, I use sweet chili sause :) but you could use a healthy stir fry sause or a low sodium soy sauce whatever you have on hand :)

Quoting MixedCooke:

If my child even glimpses me working out, she insists I pick her up and prefers me doing squats while holding her and I cannot even be on my seated bicycle or she will want to sit on my lap!  the dog is the one giving me the workout now! 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:13 AM

I LOVE the Frank's Red Hot Sweet Chili sauce!  I do put that S&*t on everything! 

Quoting big_red05:

Sure I'll post it in the recipe forum, I have made it a few times but I made it up in my head so I'm not sure of measurements, I basically stir fry all the ingredients (shrimp or chicken) and veggies (usually broccoli) and brown rice in coconut oil with whatever other flavoring you like, I use sweet chili sause :) but you could use a healthy stir fry sause or a low sodium soy sauce whatever you have on hand :)

Quoting MixedCooke:

gymgirl
by Group Owner on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Do you have one of those portable air filter cleaners. I here they help get rid of germs. 

Quoting big_red05:

no but we seem to keep getting sick, and we are never sick so I"m trying to rid the place of bacteria ha.. it was like 48 degrees today and sunny so I had the windows open in a few areas of the house while I scrubbed it down!!

Quoting gymgirl:

It's spring there?

gymgirl
by Group Owner on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:43 PM

I love frank's hot sauce. I will have to look for the chili one and use it next time I make turkey chili. 

Quoting MixedCooke:

I LOVE the Frank's Red Hot Sweet Chili sauce!  I do put that S&*t on everything! 

Quoting big_red05:

Quoting MixedCooke:

big_red05
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:29 PM

ill have to checkit out!

Quoting gymgirl:

Do you have one of those portable air filter cleaners. I here they help get rid of germs. 

Quoting big_red05:

Quoting gymgirl:

It's spring there?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)