Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The "Spring into Fitness" Contest winner is.......

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 5:42 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 172 Total Views

I am not telling. lol. Don't scroll down to the bottom to see who won either. :) First off everyone really did well. I have never seen such good results in a contest. So many inches and weight loss. When I counted inches I counted each leg and arm to and I went ahead and included abs at ease and sucked to. It was a close one. It came down to  how many inches and weight lost. U can see in all the pics your changes. good job!

The Winner is:

KIMMYBABY!

Her total weight loss was: 16lbs and inches lost: 21.25.

Congrats Girl! Send me an inbox with your address so u can receive your prizes. The Gift card from Victoria's Secret and the Arnold Classic stuff.

Thank You all for being in it. You really did make some big changes. There will be a new contest starting in about 3 weeks. And this one u won't even have to workout. big smile miniStay Tuned for Details.

Forever Fit and Healthy Group Owner
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this

GOOD JOB KIMMY! 16 LBs is AWESOME and the inches lost is CRAZY!! 

kimmybaby
by Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 12:44 AM
1 mom liked this

first of all thank you linda for doing this challenge!!! you are an amazing and kind person who really cares about getting people fit and healthy. I have learned so much from you.... i know i dont post a lot but i am here ALL the time reading everything....... i just have a quiet personality i guess lol

i really tried very very hard to lose those pounds and inches but over the weekend i have really slipped up, ugh.... and its TOM... yuck..... but seeing  that i won this challenge is motivation to get out of the ice cream and get back at it tomorrow!! thank you again for doing this!!!  i want to get this weight off before my birthday in june..... i have been over 200 pounds for the past 7 or 8 years and i am SICK of it!! i finally feel like i can do it this time!!

sunshine86912
by Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 3:54 AM
1 mom liked this

congrats!

popcornjenn
by Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

congrats, kimmy!!  

gymgirl
by Group Owner on Mar. 13, 2013 at 11:45 AM

thankyou fr your nice words. U id a great job! U can get weight off by Jue. what day in june is your birthday? Mine is the 11th? 

Quoting kimmybaby:

first of all thank you linda for doing this challenge!!! you are an amazing and kind person who really cares about getting people fit and healthy. I have learned so much from you.... i know i dont post a lot but i am here ALL the time reading everything....... i just have a quiet personality i guess lol

i really tried very very hard to lose those pounds and inches but over the weekend i have really slipped up, ugh.... and its TOM... yuck..... but seeing  that i won this challenge is motivation to get out of the ice cream and get back at it tomorrow!! thank you again for doing this!!!  i want to get this weight off before my birthday in june..... i have been over 200 pounds for the past 7 or 8 years and i am SICK of it!! i finally feel like i can do it this time!!

Forever Fit and Healthy Group Owner
Tonya_Lynn84
by Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!

kimmybaby
by Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 10:14 PM

june is a big birthday month for my family!! my birthday is june 7. both of my daughters birthdays are in june. june 2 and june 11.

its kinda crazy.... i had two babies when i was 28 - two pregnancies...... i turned 28 on june 7, june 11 had first one, then june 2 of the following year had second one, then turned 29 on june 7.....

so my first daughters birthday is the same as yours!!

Quoting gymgirl:

thankyou fr your nice words. U id a great job! U can get weight off by Jue. what day in june is your birthday? Mine is the 11th? 

Quoting kimmybaby:

letstalk747
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:07 PM

congrats

gymgirl
by Group Owner on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:00 AM

How cool June 11th!

Quoting kimmybaby:

june is a big birthday month for my family!! my birthday is june 7. both of my daughters birthdays are in june. june 2 and june 11.

its kinda crazy.... i had two babies when i was 28 - two pregnancies...... i turned 28 on june 7, june 11 had first one, then june 2 of the following year had second one, then turned 29 on june 7.....

so my first daughters birthday is the same as yours!!

Quoting gymgirl:

Quoting kimmybaby:

big_red05
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:33 AM
Yay congrats!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN