Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just asking

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:37 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 163 Total Views

I dont want to advertise..as much as to inform?  I dont want to break any rules LOL so if this is not allowed just delete it and let me know, no hurt feelings!

I am trying to make a spring/summer incentive with 31 Gifts (a home based business) and I need to make atleast 500$ in sales between the 2-14.  I just figured I would ask if anyone was interested in ordering haha.  You can order directly off the website.  Their stuff is SUPER cute and high quality.  The special for April is even on some great duffles.  If you want more info (if this is allowed to stay) please let me know! You can comment here or PM me.  the web site to check the stuff out is..well I cant post the link lol so PM me :)  (these arent diet products or anything of that nature lol)

by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 5:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gymgirl
by Group Owner on Mar. 27, 2013 at 8:56 AM

You can make a post here and I can put it in a stickie. I know there is no advertising. But this is different. You have been here a long time to. It's not like your selling crappy diet pills. lol. That's the stuff I say no to. Put a link here and I will make it a announcement stickie.

Healthy and Fit Forever Group Owner
sunshine86912
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:59 PM

LOL nope! no diet pills for sure..or shakes or anything!  just some cool organizing stuff haha.  This "advertising" is for cool stuff! haha.  I will post a picture of the cool duffle bags that are on special too.

Quoting gymgirl:

You can make a post here and I can put it in a stickie. I know there is no advertising. But this is different. You have been here a long time to. It's not like your selling crappy diet pills. lol. That's the stuff I say no to. Put a link here and I will make it a announcement stickie.

(the settings on the group wont let you post links at all though haha)

sunshine86912
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:00 PM

gymgirl
by Group Owner on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Those r nice. I love organizing stuff. i may get something.

Quoting sunshine86912:

Healthy and Fit Forever Group Owner
big_red05
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:53 AM
I've only just heard about 31! I'll check it out see if there is anything I "need" :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gymgirl
by Group Owner on Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:50 AM
I am going to try and make a post on it today.
sunshine86912
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:12 AM

oh how I hope there is! LOL.  do you have an APO address?  a friend of mine, her husband is a contactor and they dont have an APO address..so I let her use mine if she needs it lol

Quoting big_red05:

I've only just heard about 31! I'll check it out see if there is anything I "need" :)

big_red05
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:42 AM
Yes! Thankfully I do have an Apo :)

Quoting sunshine86912:

oh how I hope there is! LOL.  do you have an APO address?  a friend of mine, her husband is a contactor and they dont have an APO address..so I let her use mine if she needs it lol

Quoting big_red05:

sunshine86912
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:10 AM

thank goodness!  I dont know why she doesnt!  I know you have told me like 10 times, but where are you guys? LOL  now that I am more familiar with germany I can figure out where places are ahah

Quoting big_red05:

Quoting sunshine86912:

Quoting big_red05:

big_red05
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Ha it's all good :) we are in Stuttgart :)

Quoting sunshine86912:

thank goodness!  I dont know why she doesnt!  I know you have told me like 10 times, but where are you guys? LOL  now that I am more familiar with germany I can figure out where places are ahah

Quoting big_red05:

Quoting sunshine86912:

Quoting big_red05:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)