• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:58 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 188 Total Views
Hello ladies! New to this group. My name is Tracy, I'm 31, a stay at home Mom to a 7 yr old and a 10 yr old,and I'm married. I need to be healthy. Right now I'm not healthy at all. I'm even on bp meds. I need to lose weight, I just don't know where to start. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
gymgirl
by Group Owner on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Glad you joined. When I went to lose weight it took so many years for me to figure it out and it is frustrating. I started to exercise 5 days a week. 3 miles on the treadmill fast walk and then aI lifted weights. weights are very important for sucess. Diet is about 80% of it if not more. Eating small tiny meals during the day is the way to go. Go into healthy eating forum and there is a few stickies on clean eating.It should help. Do you have exercise equipment at home or a gym member?
Hectictracy
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:53 PM
I don't have any exercise equipment. I'm not a member of a gym.

Quoting gymgirl:

Glad you joined. When I went to lose weight it took so many years for me to figure it out and it is frustrating. I started to exercise 5 days a week. 3 miles on the treadmill fast walk and then aI lifted weights. weights are very important for sucess. Diet is about 80% of it if not more. Eating small tiny meals during the day is the way to go.
Go into healthy eating forum and there is a few stickies on clean eating.It should help. Do you have exercise equipment at home or a gym member?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gymgirl
by Group Owner on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:14 PM
You can do exercises at home. There are youtube videos in the youtube video forum here that you can do them with no equipment. Also, at the top of generl discussionthere is jamies easons videos fitlife. watch them they r so inspiring and everything she says is right and great for begineers. I admire her. she had breast cancer at 28 and overcame it. she is a true inspiration.
Quoting Hectictracy:

Quoting gymgirl:

Glad you joined. When I went to lose weight it took so many years for me to figure it out and it is frustrating. I started to exercise 5 days a week. 3 miles on the treadmill fast walk and then aI lifted weights. weights are very important for sucess. Diet is about 80% of it if not more. Eating small tiny meals during the day is the way to go.
Go into healthy eating forum and there is a few stickies on clean eating.It should help. Do you have exercise equipment at home or a gym member?

gymgirl
by Group Owner on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I am moving the jamie eason videos to fitness today. If u want to take a look at them.

Quoting gymgirl:

You can do exercises at home. There are youtube videos in the youtube video forum here that you can do them with no equipment. Also, at the top of generl discussionthere is jamies easons videos fitlife. watch them they r so inspiring and everything she says is right and great for begineers. I admire her. she had breast cancer at 28 and overcame it. she is a true inspiration.
Quoting Hectictracy:

Quoting gymgirl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)