Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My back :(

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 5:28 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 96 Total Views
Ahh I hurt my back! My back was real tight all last week but I pushed thru (I was really stressed and depressed about the Boston bombings) then bam saturday when picking up my 11m old my back went out.. It's been 6 freaking days and I still can't move very well!! My triathlon is quickly approaching and I don't know if I will be able to do it whih makes me even more depressed! Thankfully I'm still eating ok but cooking has been hard..I had a deep tissue massage an I would LOVE to see a chiro but there are only two American chiros here and I have to make an appointment with a regular orthopedic dr first then get a referral for the chiro.. Ain't nobody got time for that!!
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 5:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
gymgirl
by Group Owner on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Boo to socialized medicine. I hate it. This sux. u need a chiro now. When do u come back here?
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:24 AM

yeah I hurt mine too!  Im not sure if it was lifting the three 5 gallon tubs of paint that I got from the city for FREE or if it was from doing the kettlebell exercises or what.  It seemed to ease by the afternoon though and I was able to get my 2 mile walk in. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)