Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FEEL LIKE I AM GOING CRAZY!

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 2:33 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 111 Total Views

My scale has barely budged though I have lost about 6 lbs since the start of the contest, which 6 lbs really isnt that much to me given it has been over a month and if I lost at a rate of 2 lbs per week, I should be closer to 16 lbs lost!  I hate that I weigh over 200 lbs but overall I am feeling better and my clothes are feeling looser and I can see and feel the difference in my body as well.  I feel like I am going crazy because I think the scale should be moving as fast as I think my body is changing!  I am down 3 inches on my waist alone!!  it should be like 5 lbs per inch!  LOL

by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
gymgirl
by Group Owner on Nov. 8, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Good. u r losing inches.

Healthy and Fit Forever http://cafemom.com/group/118269

big_red05
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 12:06 PM
The scale really is a useless measurement when it comes to fat loss! You are losing fat which matters!,
moeval
by New Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I am also stuck. I have lost 33lbs in total however I haven't lost a single pound since Oct 1st yet my clothes fit looser and ppl are saying I look smaller. Just keep going. The scale will catch up with the inches soon enough.

Twilight26
by Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this
The good thing is that your feeling better, that is all that counts. Keep up the good work!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN