Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 months and I really fell apart!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:54 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 158 Total Views
So yikes I knew everything was getting soft but taking pics for the contest were a rude awakening!! I was looking good not at my goal weight but I was cool with my size, after I ran my marathon at the beginning of November I slacked off! Kept telling myselft not to fall into that lazy trap but did anyways and I pigged out a lot during the holidays.. I knew I was thicker because my pants were too tight but uh! I'm back at it no excuses! It's silly to go backwards!
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
letstalk747
by on Jan. 18, 2014 at 11:58 PM

i hear ya

gymgirl
by Group Owner on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:26 AM

It is easy to do. This summer I gained 15lbs by not working and not moving as much. You caught yourself in time and u can get right back at it. :)

Healthy and Fit Forever http://cafemom.com/group/118269

big_red05
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 6:14 AM

uh yes its too easy! I am back at it for sure :) well I was I realized today I have slacked this week!

Quoting gymgirl:

It is easy to do. This summer I gained 15lbs by not working and not moving as much. You caught yourself in time and u can get right back at it. :)

MixedCooke
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 2:46 AM

Good thing I was pregnant during the holidays because I couldnt pig out because it wouldnt stay down!  Heck I was down to a size 3 back in my college days and am now at a size 16, life happens.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)