Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shakira's Healthy Pregnancy Journal

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 2:52 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 233 Total Views

No matter the outcome, this will be my last pregnancy because after 2 miscarriages, I just cannot go through any more.  I am also 35 and my youngest will be 4 this year, so enough is enough.  I will be focussing on eating clean and maintaining some light exercises but try not to gain any weight or the 11 pound maximum of today's standards.

05/16/14--210.2

08/04/14--206.6 

by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 2:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CorpCityGrl
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 7:19 PM

Awwww...was it a hard decision to come to? 

MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 11:51 PM

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

I had already planned on stopping having kids by the age of 35 given the increased risk of birth and chromosomal defects and I am already past that age now and my last miscarriage was due to a chromosomal defect and since that was my second miscarriage, the decision kind of has already been made for me.  Three strikes and your out you know... 

CorpCityGrl
by Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 7:59 AM
Gotcha! Your health comes first.

Quoting MixedCooke:

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

I had already planned on stopping having kids by the age of 35 given the increased risk of birth and chromosomal defects and I am already past that age now and my last miscarriage was due to a chromosomal defect and since that was my second miscarriage, the decision kind of has already been made for me.  Three strikes and your out you know... 

big_red05
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 2:26 AM
Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy!
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:45 AM

so far I am fluctuating between 210 and 213 lbs.

MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this

So I have only gained a pound thus far and my blood pressure is relatively low for me--124/80.  I am still exercising 5 days a week minimum and taking long walks with my dog.  I am also having another girl!  Her name will more than likely be Leah Maribeth.

gymgirl
by Group Owner on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:43 PM

congrats on the baby. I love the name. its a girl 

Quoting MixedCooke:

So I have only gained a pound thus far and my blood pressure is relatively low for me--124/80.  I am still exercising 5 days a week minimum and taking long walks with my dog.  I am also having another girl!  Her name will more than likely be Leah Maribeth.

Healthy and Fit Forever http://cafemom.com/group/118269

letstalk747
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 1:46 AM

i like the name

Quoting MixedCooke:

MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 1:06 PM
6/4-206.4-I officially weigh less than before I got pregnant! The GD scare got me cutting carbs way back though eating popcorn has become like crack to me! I did my research on low carb diets and pregnancy and Im going for it!
letstalk747
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:38 AM

congrats , love her name

Quoting MixedCooke:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)