Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toning arms

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 11:44 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 861 Total Views
2 moms liked this
How do I get rid of my flabby arms also known as bat wings? What exercise works best for this I want to tone not get all muscular.
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Featured Replies
gymgirl
by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2016 at 2:54 PM

Cool! I love them. They r perfect for anyone. They r great for beginner's. And when I can't get to the gym I use them. And some people do not have access or can afford a gym. So this is awesome for everyone.  

Quoting MyLittleMunchie:

Thank you for this!! I just bought a set.  :)

Quoting gymgirl:

Also when u get ready to get heavier dumbbells. Here is a good and inexpensive idea. U can by them at wakmart. they r plate weights. They go from 5lbs to 40lbs for 20 bucks. I love them.

gymgirl
by Group Owner on Jan. 24, 2016 at 12:09 AM

We r women and cant get all muscular because we don't have the testorene of men. They best exercise is seated dips. And diet. Free weight exercises help as well. Do u have free weights? The one great thing about seated dips is that we do not need weights for that exercise.

Healthy and Fit Forever http://cafemom.com/group/118269

charlottep9459
by Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 12:13 AM
How do I do seated dips? I only have 3 pound hand weights but am looking in to buying heavier if need be.

Quoting gymgirl:

We r women and cant get all muscular because we don't have the testorene of men. They best exercise is seated dips. And diet. Free weight exercises help as well. Do u have free weights? The one great thing about seated dips is that we do not need weights for that exercise.

gymgirl
by Group Owner on Jan. 24, 2016 at 8:03 AM

https://youtu.be/NCNzf_zYfAU

Quoting charlottep9459: How do I do seated dips? I only have 3 pound hand weights but am looking in to buying heavier if need be.
Quoting gymgirl:

gymgirl
by Group Owner on Jan. 24, 2016 at 8:07 AM

3lbs weightsis good to start with. U don't need weights for seated dips. I put a video on here for you. great exercise for the back of the arms. 

Quoting charlottep9459: How do I do seated dips? I only have 3 pound hand weights but am looking in to buying heavier if need be.
Quoting gymgirl:

charlottep9459
by Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Ok thank you

Quoting gymgirl:

3lbs weightsis good to start with. U don't need weights for seated dips. I put a video on here for you. great exercise for the back of the arms. 

Quoting gymgirl:

SpiritFortress
by on Jan. 24, 2016 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Rebecca Louise on YouTube has some great arm workouts. 

gymgirl
by Group Owner on Jan. 25, 2016 at 2:43 PM

Also when u get ready to get heavier dumbbells. Here is a good and inexpensive idea. U can by them at wakmart. they r plate weights. They go from 5lbs to 40lbs for 20 bucks. I love them.

charlottep9459
by Member on Jan. 25, 2016 at 4:02 PM
Ok cool thank you

Quoting gymgirl:

wulfeyes05
by on Jan. 27, 2016 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I really love the half cobra push up

MyLittleMunchie
by Member on Jan. 27, 2016 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for this!! I just bought a set.  :)

Quoting gymgirl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)