Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chair aerobics?

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:08 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 200 Total Views
Does anyone know of any resources on this one? I need to find things that aren't directed to senior citizens and the morbidly obese. Wanting more intensity than that.

I have planter fasciitis which makes Cardio at home next to impossible. I have 5 children and I homeschool so I don't have kid free time when he's away. When my husband isn't traveling for work I do my cardio at the gym. Love that elliptical! When he's traveling though I'm stuck with only yoga and Pilates DVDs. He travels too much for me to skip cardio every time he goes.
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
coala
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:36 PM

There was a show on one of the local PBS stations that had a lady who showed 3 different levels of aerobics.  She showed the full intensity and then showed 2 variations depending on what you ability was.  Some of it was chair based and others were standing.  I would start trying to look some of that up.  Even if it's geared towards elderly people, you are still getting your body moving and that is what's important.

gymgirl
by Group Owner on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:07 PM

I have friends with that and cannot get to the gym all the time. so they got an Rbike for home from Craigs list. Could u do that?

Healthy and Fit Forever http://cafemom.com/group/118269

Lynette
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this
We are getting our house ready to sell so we can move. After that we will be looking into that.

Quoting gymgirl:

I have friends with that and cannot get to the gym all the time. so they got an Rbike for home from Craigs list. Could u do that?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)