Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else start the vitamins yet?

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:04 PM
  • 15 Replies

I ordered mine from Amazon & got them today. So I started them this afternoon. Anyone else?

Not excited that they aren't chewables since I dislike swallowing bigger pills. These aren't bad, but the size of the pills, and needing to take 3 (which I did 1at a time) could be a deterrent.

I am interested to see if they help, though! My nails, esp, could use help.

by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 11:29 PM

I also ordered from Amazon, and they arrived today. I saw it was a dosage of three a day but haven't started yet. I want to read whether they should be spaced out or what.

GwenMB
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Quoting Bmat:

I also ordered from Amazon, and they arrived today. I saw it was a dosage of three a day but haven't started yet. I want to read whether they should be space out or what.

I wondered about that, too, but quite honestly, I'll be lucky to remember them once a day.  Having to remember more often is just pushing my luck a bit far!

kerryket
by Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Yes I have and I need to set up a reminder!

dusky_rose
by Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:31 PM

I just went to Walgreens and bought mine today, but I already took a multi-vitamin, so I need to wait on taking them. On the box of mine it says to take them 3 times a day with meals. I'm going to have to wait on taking them until I get back from visiting my kids this weekend (so I don't forget, don't want to miss a dose).

kerryket
by Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Funny, I put the vitamins where I knew I would see them when I made breakfast this morning, my husband got there first and moved them, I came on Cafemom and that reminded me to go find them. 

mp3mom
by New Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:19 PM

I just got my vitamins from Walgreen's today and have started them! I'm very excited because I've been having trouble with my nails breaking, even though I keep them as short as can be. I've also been having skin issues, even with a healthy diet and plenty of water.

heidi_val
by Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Just bought them tonight. I was having trouble finding them. Got the last bottle walgreens had. Must be popular
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jerzeetomato
by Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I got mine yesterday, too and also got the last bottle at Walgreens!! lol

Quoting heidi_val:

Just bought them tonight. I was having trouble finding them. Got the last bottle walgreens had. Must be popular

momof3_dll
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Hi.  I was taking biotin supplements but at a much lower dose and after 3 mos I noticed a change in my nails.  I've been taking these for the last 4 days now.  What I've read from reviews is that since this is such a high potency, that it takes only 1-2wks to notice a difference.  Guess we'll all find out :)

Madelaine
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Got mine from Walgreens and I have the same issues!  Hopefully these help!

Quoting mp3mom:

I just got my vitamins from Walgreen's today and have started them! I'm very excited because I've been having trouble with my nails breaking, even though I keep them as short as can be. I've also been having skin issues, even with a healthy diet and plenty of water.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)