Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

welcome to heavily tattooed moms... interduce yourself

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:01 PM
  • 80 Replies
  • 1650 Total Views
Im the owner, rose
My hubby is,a very established artist who does,all my work. I have 2,ss and a,perfect beautiful 5 month baby girl. Thanks for joining my group and looking forward,to getting to know each of you

Xoxo rose
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HisUsmcWifey
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Lucky! I would love to have my artist be my husband! :0)

Anywho i'm Denise! I'm 27 years old and married to the love of my life, and one kick ass Marine, Noble. We've been together for 3 years and married for 2. He's 24 years old and together we have a 6 year old little girl named Gianna. She's the light of our life! We're gearing up for our first deployment together. I've got a small photography business that I run as well as being a SAHM to our daughter. I love shopping, tattoos, photography, and crafting. I've got 14 tattoos right now and i'm always adding to that count! I'm a southern girl born and raised so I love my sweet tea and I do say "y'all" a lot. :0) I'm sweet as can be but very protective of my friends and family. We have 2 dogs..Gunner is a year old shepherd mix and Zulu is an 8 week old Austalian Koolie..We also have 2 cats..Clousoe is a 6 month old male and Lil dude is a 9 week old male.

Mrs.Rounds
by Inked mama on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey I'm Rachelle. Mother of two boys. 2 and 16 months. I'm a vet and work at the va and am currently in the reserves. This is my newest peice. I have 5 tattoos as I count them.
Mrs.Rounds
by Inked mama on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:53 PM

My others
Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Hi Denise. Its nice to.meet you. Thanks for joining. Id love to see some of your pics youve taken. Wherw r u being deployed to? My step son is also 6!!

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

Anywho i'm Denise! I'm 27 years old and married to the love of my life, and one kick ass Marine, Noble. We've been together for 3 years and married for 2. He's 24 years old and together we have a 6 year old little girl named Gianna. She's the light of our life! We're gearing up for our first deployment together. I've got a small photography business that I run as well as being a SAHM to our daughter. I love shopping, tattoos, photography, and crafting. I've got 14 tattoos right now and i'm always adding to that count! I'm a southern girl born and raised so I love my sweet tea and I do say "y'all" a lot. :0) I'm sweet as can be but very protective of my friends and family. We have 2 dogs..Gunner is a year old shepherd mix and Zulu is an 8 week old Austalian Koolie..We also have 2 cats..Clousoe is a 6 month old male and Lil dude is a 9 week old male.

Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:58 PM
I love them. So cute!! Ill need to post mine soon!!

Quoting Mrs.Rounds:

My others

HisUsmcWifey
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:02 PM
My husbands being deployed to afghan. :0( ill be more than glad to post some photos on here just tell me which forum to put them in. :0)

Quoting Graceplustwo:

Hi Denise. Its nice to.meet you. Thanks for joining. Id love to see some of your pics youve taken. Wherw r u being deployed to? My step son is also 6!!

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:19 PM
You can post them in whatever forum you want ,I love photography!!

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

My husbands being deployed to afghan. :0( ill be more than glad to post some photos on here just tell me which forum to put them in. :0)

Quoting Graceplustwo:

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

EasyPeasy86
by Tatted newbie on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Hey all. I'm from the Great Northwest but I'm currently living in Texas where my husband's from. We were stationed together in New Mexico and moved out here after we seperated. We now have an amazing 8 month old son, Cutler. He is always smiling and truly brings us joy every moment. I got my first tattoo for my 19th birthday and was instantly addicted. I'm currently taking business classes and then will be transferring to an art institute so that I can pursue my dream to open my own parlor. My husband is also tattooed and we are both excited to have a little money to work towards our sleeves! I look forward to getting to know you all.

Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Quoting EasyPeasy86:

Hey all. I'm from the Great Northwest but I'm currently living in Texas where my husband's from. We were stationed together in New Mexico and moved out here after we seperated. We now have an amazing 8 month old son, Cutler. He is always smiling and truly brings us joy every moment. I got my first tattoo for my 19th birthday and was instantly addicted. I'm currently taking business classes and then will be transferring to an art institute so that I can pursue my dream to open my own parlor. My husband is also tattooed and we are both excited to have a little money to work towards our sleeves! I look forward to getting to know you all.

Whats your name? :) welcome
HisUsmcWifey
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this

here's some photos of my ink.. :0)

this is on my forearm. It's an arrow because my daughter and I are both sagittarius's. There are three stars for each of us..myself, my husband and our daughter.

my half sleeve..partially done..

the back side of my arm..

this is for my daughter Gianna..With my favorite quote..on my shoulder blade.

the tribal on my back..it's eventually going to be one big piece.

palm tree and cresent moon on my foot..because i'm from SC.

bows on my ankles.

this is going to be covered up..i'm thinking with a big cupcake because I kinda want to do an entire sleeve devoted to sweet things. :0)

these are stars on my hips..having a baby messed them up a bit..i'll fix them later, maybe..LOL

the quote on my chest..it will eventually be an entire piece.

I also have a playboy bunny but thats in a place no one wants to see..LOL

I plan on getting this super hot dia de los muertos girl on my upper thigh!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN