Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

welcome to heavily tattooed moms... interduce yourself

Posted by   + Show Post
Im the owner, rose
My hubby is,a very established artist who does,all my work. I have 2,ss and a,perfect beautiful 5 month baby girl. Thanks for joining my group and looking forward,to getting to know each of you

Xoxo rose
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Replies (71-80):
Mrs.Sanford1015
by Tatted newbie on Apr. 11, 2014 at 6:19 AM
Hello my name is Allyssa. I have a 5month old son & I have 5 tattoos. Gonna be getting more . .Being a tattoo model is my dream
Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Apr. 11, 2014 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this
welcome to the group allyssa. happy you joined.
how are you liking being a mommy?
have you done any modeling yet?
hope. you jump in and reply and post :-)

Quoting Mrs.Sanford1015: Hello my name is Allyssa. I have a 5month old son & I have 5 tattoos. Gonna be getting more . .Being a tattoo model is my dream
CrunchMaMaBear
by Blasted Ms Crunch on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:35 PM
sup. im crunch. im new admin here.
I have a shit ton of tattoos and I love them.
ill be in here alot for sure
Mrs.Sanford1015
by Tatted newbie on Apr. 12, 2014 at 3:44 PM
Thank ...& I love being a mommy....Made my life harder but so much more loving & meaningful...&No I haven't done any yet I need to get this tattoo on my forearm fixed...

Quoting Graceplustwo: welcome to the group allyssa. happy you joined.
how are you liking being a mommy?
have you done any modeling yet?
hope. you jump in and reply and post :-)

Quoting Mrs.Sanford1015: Hello my name is Allyssa. I have a 5month old son & I have 5 tattoos. Gonna be getting more . .Being a tattoo model is my dream
Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Apr. 12, 2014 at 4:51 PM
hey crunch. thanks for joining the admin team. im happy you're here. show us some of your ink girl

Quoting CrunchMaMaBear: sup. im crunch. im new admin here.
CrunchMaMaBear
by Blasted Ms Crunch on Apr. 13, 2014 at 10:32 AM
ok I will. I gotta take some pics

Quoting Graceplustwo: hey crunch. thanks for joining the admin team. im happy you're here. show us some of your ink girl

Quoting CrunchMaMaBear: sup. im crunch. im new admin here.
KaDi_88
by Inked mama on Apr. 18, 2014 at 8:36 PM

Hi, ladies:)

I'm Kathy. Just turned 45 today, so I think maybe I'm older than a lot of you:) Three grown kids, aged 23, soon to be 22, and 19. My almost 22 year old is my only daughter and is autistic.

I'm not heavily tattooed, yet.

I have a pretty big memorial tat on my left shoulder blade, an abstract/Indian armband on my left arm, a carousel that is pretty good sized that goes around my lower right leg/ankle, a small pegasus with fairy wings above my right breast (my first tat when I was 20), and a full sleeve in progress on my right arm.

I have several ideas for my next tattoos even though my arm isn't finished:)

AshleyFabulous
by Tatted newbie on Apr. 30, 2014 at 3:49 PM
I have all sorts of ink. my favorite is American traditional. after the twins are born I'm going to start planing my traditional pin up tattoo!
GarysGirl85
by on May. 18, 2014 at 3:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi!

My name is Tracy and I am 47, married for almost 29 years and I have 4 sons who are 27, 26, 23 and 22. I waited until I was almost 39 to get my first tattoo, got my 2nd and 3rd when I was 42 and since turning 44 I have gone from 2 on my left foot/1 on my right shoulder to full sleeves on both arms plus I have tattoos both feet, wrists, sides of my chest and calves. If you count individual pieces I have 37 plus the color work on both arms.  I am not done yet and probably never will be. I have mish mash collection but mostly lean towards bright colors and personalized pieces (things written or drawn by others so while perfect to me they seem imperfect to others). Becoming heavily tattooed has become freeing to me. I have been accused of being in a "mid-life crisis" but I prefer to call it a mid-life awareness. I finally reached a point in my life where I stopped caring what others thought of me based on first impressions.

tysmom2000
by Tatted newbie on May. 19, 2014 at 5:54 AM
Hi my name is Kim and I'm 40 and I have 14 yr old son. I've been hesitating ons tattoo to get for him because I'm not sure what I want. I'm leaning towards a dragonfly with his name as the body of the dragonfly....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)