Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

welcome to heavily tattooed moms... interduce yourself

Posted by   + Show Post
Im the owner, rose
My hubby is,a very established artist who does,all my work. I have 2,ss and a,perfect beautiful 5 month baby girl. Thanks for joining my group and looking forward,to getting to know each of you

Xoxo rose
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Replies (81-83):
stacyann09
by Tatted newbie on Jan. 10, 2015 at 1:26 AM

hey ladies I'm Stacy im mom beautiful of 5 year old girl and a handsome 11 year old boy im 30 years old im married to my best friend and soul mate I'm a full time stay home and full time caregiver to my little girl i love taken pic, tattoos,  pricing, crafting, bikes, musics, working out animals i have 11 tattoos and cant wait to get more

libra80
by Tatted newbie on Jan. 11, 2015 at 12:46 AM
Mother of 2 ...girl 10..boy 8.. husband is railroad. Living in a small town where No other mothers are as tattooed as me..gets me lots of looks. . Yea..alot of people have that spring break butterfly ...lol... but not on skulls thier chest hahahah.... I love changing people's view ..About tattoo. . Expecially when they meet me and they are all covered and than I show up.. dressed normal for me. The best part is am a special education teacher. . I have to cover my chest at work...but my wrist and neck are not.
Tigressarah
by Tatted newbie on Apr. 1, 2015 at 11:35 PM
Hiiiii, I'm so excited to do d a tat group on CM!!!
I'm Sarah, I have 9 tats so far and many more to come. I have 2 stepkids : Everett who is 10 and Danielle who is 6. I also have a daughter, Ava, who is 9 months :)

Quoting Graceplustwo: Im the owner, rose
My hubby is,a very established artist who does,all my work. I have 2,ss and a,perfect beautiful 5 month baby girl. Thanks for joining my group and looking forward,to getting to know each of you

Xoxo rose
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN