Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats your fav tattoo??

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:56 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 328 Total Views
Ill go first . Its easy, my daughters name and boxing glove I got for her cuz she's a little fighter. Born at 3.9 lbs she had a ruff start but shes one tuff baby <3
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheJs
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:34 PM
as of right now, the one for my daddy. it goes around my left ankle. says daddy's girl across the front, his date of death across the back with chess pieces on the sides.
Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Hey jess. Yeah I totally understand. I also have,a,memorial tat for,my Daddy. It is,"in loving memorie of Daddy " poppi" birth date. Death date and then te amo ahora e siempre ( which means I love you now,and,always or,forever)" its in the,middle of my back in nice script

Quoting TheJs:

as of right now, the one for my daddy. it goes around my left ankle. says daddy's girl across the front, his date of death across the back with chess pieces on the sides.

Mrs.Rounds
by Inked mama on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:41 AM
Mine is my back/side peice. "Anything eorth having is worth fighting for" and brass knuckles.

My ex husband just gave up and left me. I fought to work things out. He didn't. This is my reminder that people like him arent worth it.

On a side note I have a memorial piece for my dad to. A cross and the day he was born and passed away and his name
HisUsmcWifey
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:42 AM

My favorite is also my tattoo for my daughter. I was married for 4 years before and she was the only thing that kept me going sometimes. It was both a physcially and mentally abusive relationship and he was a giant douchebag who couldn't keep it in his pants, even then though I still wanted to work on things because we had a family..then I realized that it would be better and healthier for both of us girls to move on without him. I went through some serious states of depression and I honestly feel that if I didn't have her beautiful face to wake up to each morning I may not be here today. It was a rough spot in my life. That's why I got the quote "I let it fall, my heart, but as it fell you rose to claim it" It explains it all in one short quote and not just that but it's from an Adelle song and Gianna lovesssss Adelle.

Getinspired8
by Tatted newbie on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Ok so I can't figure out how to turn the pic. But thes flowers are for my two oldest daughters. I love them.
Freckles4u
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Mobile Photo

This is my favorite probably because it is for my son!
Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Cute!!

Quoting Freckles4u:

Mobile Photo

This is my favorite probably because it is for my son!

Jlm201169
by Inked mama on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:04 AM

Mobile Photo

Mine is the portrait of my son
Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Apr. 11, 2014 at 9:42 AM
beautiful portrait

Quoting Jlm201169:

Mobile Photo

Mine is the portrait of my son
Mom-to-2kids
by Inked mama on Apr. 11, 2014 at 9:47 AM

My fave is the one i have for my dad...its by far the most simple one i have. its a copy of one he had, and the guy who did it put some of his ashes in the ink....shhh not sure if they are supposed to! but i have known him for years at that point and trusted when he said it was safe...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN