Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let me start off by saying I am still learning and have only been back into photography now for about 9 months. I wouldn't call myself a "pro" but i've studied photography for quite a few years now and I adore it. I've got a couple of really awesome programs that I use to edit and such and they are at your disposal. I won't have my laptop soon though because my husband is taking it on his deployment and since our desktop crapped out on me I have to wait until we get our taxes back to buy another one so if you want any photos edited it will have to wait until then. I can do just about anything you'd like..I'm always down to help out whenever I can! :0)

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Replies (11-14):
HisUsmcWifey
by on May. 25, 2013 at 7:27 PM

i'm in SC right now and will be for another year or so until we get new orders. Where are you?

Quoting smileydawn:

You're welcome. C: Where are you located at? 

smileydawn
by on May. 25, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Ohio! Wishful thinking that you would be close. Ds's grandmother has always taken him to get his pictures done and they got bought out. There isn't going to be any in our area anymore. She's went to the same photogs since dh was a baby. We're in the market for a new one. 

HisUsmcWifey
by on May. 25, 2013 at 7:32 PM

oh darn that sucks! :( Wish I was closer!

Quoting smileydawn:

Ohio! Wishful thinking that you would be close. Ds's grandmother has always taken him to get his pictures done and they got bought out. There isn't going to be any in our area anymore. She's went to the same photogs since dh was a baby. We're in the market for a new one. 

smileydawn
by on May. 25, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Indeed. :( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN