Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tattoo that is! show pics if you want
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Replies (11-20):
Lotusblooming
by Inked mama on Apr. 10, 2014 at 12:49 AM

This was my first tat, it is on my right hip. I had just turned 18 a week or so before I got it. He looks nothing like this now though my lil girl ruined him while I was pregnant lol.                  Just for fun this is number 2. I was 22 and got it for my bday. 

Mom-to-2kids
by Inked mama on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:15 AM

my first i got when i was 18, its "imperfect" in russian across my chest :)

Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:58 AM
I love care bears hahaha

Quoting Lotusblooming:

This was my first tat, it is on my right hip. I had just turned 18 a week or so before I got it. He looks nothing like this now though my lil girl ruined him while I was pregnant lol.                  Just for fun this is number 2. I was 22 and got it for my bday. 

Lotusblooming
by Inked mama on Apr. 10, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Me too, my new tat is going to be baby hugs and baby tugs on a cloud when ever i get it. I want my baby girls bday hidden in the cloud along with the due date for the baby I miscarried before her. 

Quoting Graceplustwo: I love care bears hahaha
Quoting Lotusblooming:

Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Apr. 10, 2014 at 1:56 PM
im so sorry for your loss. thats a great idea

Quoting Lotusblooming:

Me too, my new tat is going to be baby hugs and baby tugs on a cloud when ever i get it. I want my baby girls bday hidden in the cloud along with the due date for the baby I miscarried before her. 

Quoting Lotusblooming:

Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Apr. 10, 2014 at 1:56 PM
im so sorry for your loss. thats a great idea

Quoting Lotusblooming:

Quoting Lotusblooming:

Chabeli1112
by Tatted newbie on Apr. 10, 2014 at 5:33 PM
My first tattoo was my full neck piece of a rose I loved the feeling behind the ear lol then I got addicted!
Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Apr. 10, 2014 at 8:59 PM
a neck blaster for your first lol.. hardcore

Quoting Chabeli1112: My first tattoo was my full neck piece of a rose I loved the feeling behind the ear lol then I got addicted!
Jlm201169
by Inked mama on Apr. 11, 2014 at 7:58 AM

Mobile Photo

This was my first I got it at midnight in my 18 th bday tht morning at 8 am on my bday we buried my grandfather he was a big part of my life my son is even named after him
Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Apr. 11, 2014 at 9:50 AM
I.got my first one on my 18 bday at noon . hahaha

Quoting Jlm201169:

Mobile Photo

This was my first I got it at midnight in my 18 th bday tht morning at 8 am on my bday we buried my grandfather he was a big part of my life my son is even named after him
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)