Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

any tatts you regret?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:26 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 278 Total Views
I constantly have people asking me if I regret my shoulder piece (has my ex husbands name) and no I don't. I still have love for him and its memories. Do you regret any thay you've got?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Hummm. Any that I,reget I get covered. Lmao. Up to two now . My x hubsands lips and lower back
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CiaForTheWin
by Tatted newbie on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Several. I think I would only keep 3 of many...only 1 if laser surgery wasn't so painful!

love you sign

Freckles4u
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:18 PM
I don't have any I regret, but Ido Plano. Getting stuff added to current tattoos to make them look a little better lol.
Kristothatina
by Tatted newbie on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:41 PM
Don't regret fully. I regret the artist I chose for my wrist. I did it spur of the movement with a local guy when I should have gone to my regular.
Jlm201169
by Inked mama on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:02 AM
I have a rose and crown on my lower back with my ex husbands name had his named covered but the df says he can still see it
Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Apr. 11, 2014 at 9:52 AM
most cover ups if you look hard enough , can see some areas, especially if it was super dark.
my x husband's lips were pretty light but I can see the outline faintly

Quoting Jlm201169: I have a rose and crown on my lower back with my ex husbands name had his named covered but the df says he can still see it
Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Apr. 11, 2014 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

the lips were by the bones on the bottom

Quoting Graceplustwo: most cover ups if you look hard enough , can see some areas, especially if it was super dark.

Quoting Jlm201169: I have a rose and crown on my lower back with my ex husbands name had his named covered but the df says he can still see it
Jlm201169
by Inked mama on Apr. 11, 2014 at 11:55 AM
Yea I think he looks to hard or he nos it's there but my cousin said he can add a couple more lines in not worried bout it I can't see it anyways I just want to give him a peace I mind lol

Quoting Graceplustwo: most cover ups if you look hard enough , can see some areas, especially if it was super dark.

Mom-to-2kids
by Inked mama on Apr. 11, 2014 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

heres the top half of my cover up when i first started it. obviously the darker flowers are covering what was there...its less noticable now that its almost done...and this was right after it was done..

Lotusblooming
by Inked mama on Apr. 11, 2014 at 4:49 PM

This one cause it isn't what I wanted and I let the artist talk me in to it. I had a different style dragonfly in mind. 

The only reason I regret this one is it didn't turn out right color wise but mostly people always think it has to do with drugs and it doesn't. I have the drink me bottle on the other arm, they are my Alice tats.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN