Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

any new ideas

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:31 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 171 Total Views
Whats your next one you have planned. Ideas I wanna hear!!,
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:24 PM
So my next one im getting is some cherrys to fill in this little spot on my right arm. my hubby will be adding a few diamonds and anchors for fillers( its a traditional themed sleeve)

Then I think im going for my nuckles. Just became a stay at home mom and finally out of the corp world soooooo im going for it

What,about you ladies
Mrs.Rounds
by Inked mama on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:39 AM
"Baby doll" on my thighs. Its what dh calls me. And I eant to see if I can get teo little pin up girls on either side.

"Sideways" on my side by my heart. And dh is getting it too. Our song.

And I want both boys feet from when they were born on my feet and their names. So it looks like they are standing on my feet.
jenpatten254
by Tatted newbie on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:20 PM
I'm wanting a traditional style sleeve on my right arm with symbols from my kids astrology. My left arm is my Celtic astrology. I was thinking about making it a chest piece but apparently my husband doesn't like chest pieces...
TheJs
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:23 AM
i was going to try to get my tree next, but i think that the next one i get will be my memorial tat for the baby wet just lost.
HisUsmcWifey
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:32 AM

I just added these to my collection..:0)

on the top of my foot

on my hand

on my finger since i'm a photographer :0)

my musical bird

andddd I am just about finished with my half sleeve

HisUsmcWifey
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:34 AM

next is going to be starting on my full sleeve. Its going to be all about girly stuff and sweets. Lots of candy, stars, lipstick, all sorts of things that are girly and cute..and then I plan on getting a los muertos girl on my thigh or leg somewhere.

LovinMyMister
by Inked mama on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Can you post pics of your traditional sleeve? I'm considering a 1/2 leg traditional piece... The more I see the traditional work the more I like it! I have some questions on it though....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)