Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tell us about your kids

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:08 AM
  • 25 Replies
  • 352 Total Views
How many do you have, what age/ gender. Whats their names and how was your pregnancy/ labor?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:56 PM
So as I have mentioned I am a,new mom to a perfect 6 month old baby girl. Her name is Grace is was born at 35,Weeks and only weighed 3.9lbs. I had emergency c section due to my preeclampsia. I had an overall good pregnancy Besides the end lol. We were in nicu for 2 Weeks until we finally got to take her home. The day after I took her home I was put in ER for high blood pressure( almost seizure status) so I couldn't pump and when I got out lost my mik supply. I was very depressed about it and tried everything to get it back ( im kinda crunchy so BF was a big deal to me) but once I got over that thing s were good. Grace is super healthy and it was all worth it. I also have 2 ss(step sons) one 9 other 6. Both sweet wonderful little monsters!!! They are with us,every weekend and are typical boys alll about xbox and Ds . Tell me about your ladies kiddos
HisUsmcWifey
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:16 AM
I only have one little girl and she's my world! She just turned 6 in December. She's spoiled and a princess and I just love her to bits! She means everything to me because she's the only thing that kept me going when I was going through a divorce from her father. When I was 8 weeks along I got a pretty bad sub chorionic hemmorage and I almost lost her. I was out in bed rest for a month and after that everything was fine. She was born on December 5th, 2006 and she was exactly 39 weeks. My original due date was the 12th. :0)
jenpatten254
by Tatted newbie on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:35 PM
My first 2 pregnancies ended in miscarriage so 5 years later after FINALLY getting pregnant again (thank you clomid) I was a nervous wreck for the first trimester and then some, but my pregnancy was perfect. I sprung a leak at about 38.5 weeks and had to be induced (but they waited too long to give me the epidural I asked for, so I didn't get it) I pushed her out in like 6 pushes and her huge head gave me 2 2nd degree tears. 3 months later I found out I was 6 weeks pregnant... Another easy pregnancy and perfect baby girl. 6 months later I got pregnant AGAIN, rough start to that one but then smooth sailing to the birth of my baby man at 39 weeks. He had some episodes where he forgot how to breath and had to spend a couple days in the NICU, but he figured it out and has been good ever since :) So I have Hannah age 3, Avery age 2, and Liam age 1!
TheJs
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:31 AM
My oldest is Justess, she will be 4 in April. I was in labor for 27 hours, and pushed for 3 1/2. she wad born at 36 weeks due to me having pre-e. she spent a week in nicu, but is now happy and healthy!
My son is Jackson, he will be 2 in May. I was in labor for about 8 hours with him. He was born at 38 weeks due to some issues they needed to control. He had a rough beginning, but is a happy healthy boy.
Baby #3 we just lost at 9 weeks on Wednesday.
smileydawn
by Inked mama on May. 25, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Dh and I only have one! His name is Liam and he is 8 months old!!! He is our heart and soul. Pregnancy was great. Labor and deliver were terrible. He suffered brain damage, seizures, and apnea. He was in the NICU for two weeks. He was on anti seizure meds for four months and is now off all of his medications and doing wonderfully!!! We are so grateful!! He's so amazing! <3 

Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on May. 25, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Omg that's amazing. Hallelujah!!
My little girl is 41,weeks now. Isnt it amazing how fast time flys. Is he crawling yet? Or have any teeth

Quoting smileydawn:

Dh and I only have one! His name is Liam and he is 8 months old!!! He is our heart and soul. Pregnancy was great. Labor and deliver were terrible. He suffered brain damage, seizures, and apnea. He was in the NICU for two weeks. He was on anti seizure meds for four months and is now off all of his medications and doing wonderfully!!! We are so grateful!! He's so amazing! <3 

Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on May. 25, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Omg im so sorry for your loss. Are you ok ?? How are you feeling?

Quoting TheJs:

My oldest is Justess, she will be 4 in April. I was in labor for 27 hours, and pushed for 3 1/2. she wad born at 36 weeks due to me having pre-e. she spent a week in nicu, but is now happy and healthy!

My son is Jackson, he will be 2 in May. I was in labor for about 8 hours with him. He was born at 38 weeks due to some issues they needed to control. He had a rough beginning, but is a happy healthy boy.

Baby #3 we just lost at 9 weeks on Wednesday.

smileydawn
by Inked mama on May. 25, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Yes and no. It makes me sad how fast time goes. I can't have anymore children. My c section incision got infected. I had to have a bunch of surgeries, and they had to do a muscle graft. Part of my fascia muscle had to be cut out and replaced with pig muscle. 

Dh and I had planned on having more than one. So it makes me sad sometimes. Ds is wonderful and I love him more than there are stars in the universe! I would go through everything a billion times over again to have him here. Watching him grow and hit his milestones is incredible! 

He has two teeth. The one on the bottom is all the way through and the one on top is just now poking out!!! He isn't crawling yet. But he is pulling himself up and standing while holding onto things!!!!! 

We are already planning his first birthday party!! I just can't believe it. He's getting so big and so smart. Babies are such amazing little creatures!! <3

Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on May. 25, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Wow I didn't know c sections could go so wrong.mine healed good just numb with no feeling still.

I always wanted only one and crazy thing I married a man with 2 , crazy how sonetimed Gods plans are so different than our own. Im sorry that happenef. Maybe adoption?

My Grace has NO teeth still . I see bumps but nothing breaking through.

Nutts he pulls himself up but doesnt crawl. Grace was the opposite , lol but all babies are so different. Plus Grace is preemie so she has xtra time lol

Im planning her 1st,bday too. Im thinking hello kitty theme

Quoting smileydawn:

Yes and no. It makes me sad how fast time goes. I can't have anymore children. My c section incision got infected. I had to have a bunch of surgeries, and they had to do a muscle graft. Part of my fascia muscle had to be cut out and replaced with pig muscle. 

Dh and I had planned on having more than one. So it makes me sad sometimes. Ds is wonderful and I love him more than there are stars in the universe! I would go through everything a billion times over again to have him here. Watching him grow and hit his milestones is incredible! 

He has two teeth. The one on the bottom is all the way through and the one on top is just now poking out!!! He isn't crawling yet. But he is pulling himself up and standing while holding onto things!!!!! 

We are already planning his first birthday party!! I just can't believe it. He's getting so big and so smart. Babies are such amazing little creatures!! <3

smileydawn
by Inked mama on May. 25, 2013 at 7:39 PM

I didn't either. Mine had gotten infected and I felt terrible. Fever, excessive pain, ect.. The doctor told me I was fine and that I was just stressed out and needed to rest and wrote me a prescription for sleeping pills and sent me on my way. Two days later I was right back in there. Sure enough it was infected. Multiple emergency back to back surgeries. It was very scary and traumatic. 

Dh and I have talked about adoption as well. With ds's brain injury we don't know what lies ahead as far as special needs. He could have some delays down the road. I think we'll know when we're ready for another if we do decide to adopt. I'm a sahm right now, but I'm about to go back to school. Nursing school, to be a RN. 

He just started pulling himself up yesterday, so it's a new thing. He scoots on his butt when he sits. Lol. But that's the closest he's gotten to crawling. Like you said though, one baby is so different from the next!! When is your lo's birthday? We're doing a Mod Monkey theme for Liam's first! He' LOVES monkeys! 

Quoting Graceplustwo:

Wow I didn't know c sections could go so wrong.mine healed good just numb with no feeling still.

I always wanted only one and crazy thing I married a man with 2 , crazy how sonetimed Gods plans are so different than our own. Im sorry that happenef. Maybe adoption?

My Grace has NO teeth still . I see bumps but nothing breaking through.

Nutts he pulls himself up but doesnt crawl. Grace was the opposite , lol but all babies are so different. Plus Grace is preemie so she has xtra time lol

Im planning her 1st,bday too. Im thinking hello kitty theme

Quoting smileydawn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)