Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many do you have, what age/ gender. Whats their names and how was your pregnancy/ labor?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Replies (21-25):
Jlm201169
by Inked mama on Apr. 11, 2014 at 7:55 AM

I have two lo my ds will be seven in June I had him a month early via emergency c section because he was in danger from his cord being wrapped around him at the time I had been in the military two yrs and my pregnancy was normal til the end....I came home got my life together and decided to have another one tried for four yrs and now have a beautiful 6 wk old dd who was born at 39 weeks csection had a normal pregnancy but the day after her birth exactly my cousin passed away and that following Monday had to take my newborn to the hospital where we spent four days and she was diagnosed with focal seizures but now is a happy baby but still has to take medication for it

The is my oldest with his new baby sister the day she was born he is going to be 7 in june

This is my dd during our four day stay at the childrens hospital the nurses made her little hat out of gauze and made a bow cause of all the probes she had on and to let everyone no she was a girl...

And this is her now

Mom-to-2kids
by Inked mama on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:13 AM

this is my Oldest when he was born @ 29w. he had fetal hydrops which caused him to retain fluid. he weighed 5lbs 10oz, and was 15 inches. the drs didnt know if he would survive, but after 65 days in the NICU i brought my sweet little 4lbs 12oz boy home, via hospital issued carbed since he was to small for a carseat...

and this is my fiesty little lady Harlee Quinn. she was born full term via c section weighing in a 10lbs 14oz! 

Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Apr. 11, 2014 at 9:44 AM
your kids are soooo cute!!

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

this is my Oldest when he was born @ 29w. he had fetal hydrops which caused him to retain fluid. he weighed 5lbs 10oz, and was 15 inches. the drs didnt know if he would survive, but after 65 days in the NICU i brought my sweet little 4lbs 12oz boy home, via hospital issued carbed since he was to small for a carseat...

and this is my fiesty little lady Harlee Quinn. she was born full term via c section weighing in a 10lbs 14oz! 

Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Apr. 11, 2014 at 2:58 PM

Mobile Photo

this is my princess, she was only 4lbs when we brought her home too. shes 20m now

Quoting Graceplustwo: your kids are soooo cute!!

Quoting Mom-to-2kids:

Jlm201169
by Inked mama on Apr. 11, 2014 at 4:36 PM

I no how you feel My dd is going on 7 wks monday and is on anti seizure medication but she was diagnosed with partial seizure that may or may not go away we spent four days at the childrens hospital but my pregnancy and labor and delivery were all normal and they have no ideal where they came from..so we r still on medication and probly will be for two yrs we go back at the end of the month to up her dose again i hate it but she has since been doing great no major seizures and shes gaining wieght again before when she had a seizure she didnt eat as much and what she did came right back up after one....

Quoting smileydawn:

Dh and I only have one! His name is Liam and he is 8 months old!!! He is our heart and soul. Pregnancy was great. Labor and deliver were terrible. He suffered brain damage, seizures, and apnea. He was in the NICU for two weeks. He was on anti seizure meds for four months and is now off all of his medications and doing wonderfully!!! We are so grateful!! He's so amazing! <3 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)