Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i did! lol. my hubby finally got all the black and grey shading done in my whole lower right arm. now just need color. im super stoked!!. so tell me what youuu got!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Replies (11-20):
Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on May. 25, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Damnnnn look at that ass!!! Lmao!!

Quoting Mrs.Rounds:

Mobile Photo

My newest for my birthday this year. Idk if I've posted it. Yet. Lol

smileydawn
by on May. 25, 2013 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I have one coming up. A tattoo honoring my son!! I'm getting the tree of life and written in the branches is going to be the lyrics to Bob Dylan's, "Forever Young". I'm so excited for it!!!! Can not wait. My friend Chris at Live Loud Studios is going to be doing the artwork and tattoo. I'll update with pictures. It won't be for a few weeks, though. 

HisUsmcWifey
by on May. 25, 2013 at 7:00 PM

thanks! I have to say it's one of my favorite tattoos. I love sweets so maybe that's why? lol

Quoting Graceplustwo:

Love the cupcake !!!!I have one on my wrist I got like 8 yrs ago , my hubby is fixing up . I'm horrible at posting pics I need to get on it

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

I got this cover up done. :0) It's also the start of my "girly" themed sleeve.

FireMoonGypsy
by Tatted newbie on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:09 AM

MY cammera sucks because my phone is old and it's been damaged. The tattoo is much more vibrant in real life. 

libra80
by Tatted newbie on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Just went yesterday... finshed up the cross on my back.. (under shoulder blade to mid of back) and words arcoss my shouders.. lined up for Aug.. my guy is always booked... when we will start the two angels holding babies up to the cross..    seen I do not like smoke to fill in gaps.. whatever room is left will be filled in with old castles.. waterfall... old time stuff

LovinMyMister
by Inked mama on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Mobile Photo

Here's some of my current stuff... I can't commit to a tattoo during the summer! I can't keep myself or kids away from water long enough to heal, haha!

In August we will have just gotten home from a 3 week Hawaii trip, so I'll likely start back up in my leg pieces once we are out of the water a bit more. Nautical (only the anchor so far) above the knee & Dragonflies below the knee-ankle.

I am not sure where to go next w/ the dragonflies, I have room for 1 more big or 2-3 small ones and then background. I was leaning toward paisley and have it started BUT now idk, it may be too busy... So I've started the top half, my nautical theme. I'll be getting a ship in August up the back of my thigh I think, then a compass, lighthouse, maybe octopus etc. Who knows!?

Off to get these kids to the water park in a bit! Have a great day Ladies!
LovinMyMister
by Inked mama on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Mobile Photo

Here's a little better idea of size...?

I LOVE all your color but am afraid of it :/ I think I want my other leg to be crazy colorful, traditional and busy? I'm not sure, as I'm afraid of color! :)
LovinMyMister
by Inked mama on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:26 AM
I love this.... Are you worried about the color long term!? I am terrified I'll get color and it'll dull out and not look good :(

And words of encouragement regarding color? Lol :)

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

thanks! I have to say it's one of my favorite tattoos. I love sweets so maybe that's why? lol

Quoting Graceplustwo:

Love the cupcake !!!!I have one on my wrist I got like 8 yrs ago , my hubby is fixing up . I'm horrible at posting pics I need to get on it

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

LovinMyMister
by Inked mama on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:28 AM
I (almost) got bows where you have your Baby Doll... If I had that ass I'd have done it! Lol

Looks amazing!!!

Quoting Graceplustwo:

Damnnnn look at that ass!!! Lmao!!

Quoting Mrs.Rounds:

Mobile Photo

My newest for my birthday this year. Idk if I've posted it. Yet. Lol

HisUsmcWifey
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:45 PM

nah...:) and if it does it won't be for a long while. I have tons of color and my skin holds it very well. I've got natural olive tone native american skin so I hold blacks very dark and colors really bold.

Quoting LovinMyMister:

I love this.... Are you worried about the color long term!? I am terrified I'll get color and it'll dull out and not look good :(

And words of encouragement regarding color? Lol :)

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

Quoting Graceplustwo:

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN