Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets see it all!!!
I'm working on taking pics of ALL of mine but that's gunna take awhile
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 5:08 PM
Replies (21-29):
Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Apr. 11, 2014 at 9:47 AM
nice, lower back hurts.
I gor my first there, a huge piece, then covered it with an even bigger piece. shit hurt lol

Quoting Mrs.Sanford1015:

Mobile Photo

I just got this recently
Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Apr. 11, 2014 at 9:48 AM
I love your ttraditional piece. its cute. im all Bout old school trad

Quoting Jlm201169:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I have five right now working on number six as soon as dd gets older and probly many more after that my favorite is the one of my son at one yr my cousin has been tattooing for 15 yrs now and all my pieces are one I a kind I love tattoos and the art that goes with them
Jlm201169
by Inked mama on Apr. 11, 2014 at 11:53 AM
I wa thinking bout getting a eagle holding a gal and than my cousin and I got to talkin he wanted to do something original an that what he came up with my grandfather receive three Purple Hearts that why there are purple feather in it

Quoting Graceplustwo: I love your ttraditional piece. its cute. im all Bout old school trad

Quoting Jlm201169:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I have five right now working on number six as soon as dd gets older and probly many more after that my favorite is the one of my son at one yr my cousin has been tattooing for 15 yrs now and all my pieces are one I a kind I love tattoos and the art that goes with them
Mrs.Sanford1015
by Tatted newbie on Apr. 12, 2014 at 3:46 PM
Yeah it did hurt... It took two sessions... I had to stop the first one because I couldn't concentrate on the pain from the tat & my son..
What tat did you have before...&What do you have there now...?

Quoting Graceplustwo: nice, lower back hurts.
I gor my first there, a huge piece, then covered it with an even bigger piece. shit hurt lol

Quoting Mrs.Sanford1015:

Mobile Photo

I just got this recently
Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Apr. 12, 2014 at 4:38 PM
ill have to dig to find a pic of my before. it was 5 roses across my whole lower back. I got it ccovered with roses lol. they were alot better quality

Quoting Mrs.Sanford1015: Yeah it did hurt... It took two sessions... I had to stop the first one because I couldn't concentrate on the pain from the tat & my son..

Quoting Mrs.Sanford1015:

Mobile Photo

I just got this recently
Graceplustwo
by Inked Queen on Apr. 12, 2014 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

lower back

Quoting Graceplustwo: ill have to dig to find a pic of my before. it was 5 roses across my whole lower back. I got it ccovered with roses lol. they were alot better quality

Quoting Mrs.Sanford1015: Yeah it did hurt... It took two sessions... I had to stop the first one because I couldn't concentrate on the pain from the tat & my son..

Quoting Mrs.Sanford1015:

Mobile Photo

I just got this recently
Lotusblooming
by Inked mama on Apr. 12, 2014 at 10:22 PM

My vampire tat

CrunchMaMaBear
by Blasted Ms Crunch on Apr. 13, 2014 at 10:30 AM
that's tight rose

Quoting Graceplustwo:

Mobile Photo

lower back

Quoting Graceplustwo: ill have to dig to find a pic of my before. it was 5 roses across my whole lower back. I got it ccovered with roses lol. they were alot better quality

Quoting Mrs.Sanford1015:

Mobile Photo

I just got this recently
CrunchMaMaBear
by Blasted Ms Crunch on Apr. 13, 2014 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

my stomach
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN