Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ds sold $600+ in popcorn and got all kinds of free tickets to different sports games around ths area. We went to the "Q For A Day" event and Lake Erie Monsters hockey game tonight and ds had an absolute blast!! The event is the biggest scouting event of the year around here and included the top sellers from 7 different councils in our area. So happy for my lil Tiger!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Replies (11-12):
nuts4scouts
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 1:26 AM

I did state "in general".

Also, in general, Juliettes do pay more out of pocket because they can not do any money-earning for themselves.

However - Some councils have special assistance for Juliettes. Some do special Juliettes only activities (these they also generally allow the Juliettes to do money-earning activities for as a group), activites aimed at girls who are on waiting lists for Troops, and/or activities for all girls who (for whatever reason) are not currently attached to regular Troops. Some councils even offer a special Summer camp for girls who register JUST for camp each year.

I guess a lot depends on how many Juliettes there are in your council, and how much programing your council provides to all of the Individual/Special  Members.

Your council's milage may vary!

DDDaysh
by Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Holy Cow!  Once again I'm glad to have a boy!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)