Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scholar Activity Pin Game

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2009 at 10:01 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 207 Total Views

I was planning for my webelos den meeting this week and explored the Baloos Bugle. In it was a couple great games.Mainly I looked for the Scholar Activity Pin but found this would be great for all. Event parents.....

Match Game:

Need parent volunteers with grade school picture and current picture.

Small prizes.

So each parent volunteering needs to supply a picture of them in grade school and a more recent picture. So the boys and see what we looked like around their age.

Label all of the school pics a-z and current pics 1-26. Make sure you have a cheat sheet for the leader to know who is who. Post the pics a-z mixed as you want. Do the same with 1-26 on the other side.

Each scout is to guess which school pic belongs to recent pic. Since I only have 10 active boys in my den I am dividing the prizes like so: 1-3 correct is 1 extra scout buck ; 4-7 is 2 scout bucks and 8-10 is 3 scout bucks. For participating the boys get $1 scout buck. But again the prize varies upon each group.

My  den parents seem very excited for this game and I can't wait.

Second game we are doing is

Job Search:

Parent volunteers will have stickers on their shirts with their job titles. The boys will have to find at least 5 parents and find out what they do. And ask them how school helped them with their job. The goal here is to have the boys quickly explore what we all do for our careers. And maybe it will open their minds to their options. Not so much a fun game but interestingly to try. I am awarding 1 scout buck for participation.

Bryan (6/10/98) Johnathan (3/1/00) Kaitlyn (6/17/06)

Me between work Scouts and  family

by on Feb. 23, 2009 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)