Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will you die a financially wealthy person?

Posted by   + Show Post

Your financial wealth is your cash, your bank account, your pension, your house, your car, your belongings, your investments, etc minus any outstanding financial debts you might have (such as a student loan or mortgage).

How much is required in order for you to count as financially wealthy, by the definition used in the Bible?

Wealth is currently not distributed evenly across the globe:

Do you think you'll be in the top 10% worldwide, by financial wealth, upon your death?

How do you interpret the various things said in the Bible about wealth and greed?

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Replies (11-13):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Only time will tell....

MJP76
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I don't do the bible. I also don't do charts..llol what I consider to be financially wealthy, would be to have everything I'd want or need in life, to not just be comfortable, but to be extra comfortable, and to also make sure my kids have a nest egg for college...and anything that would come along with that...our goal, is to eventually, be set, and not have to "save" for vacations, but to rather.. Just have the money for vacations. This is an extremely short version of what I think is comfortable or "extra comfortable" but I'm sure you get the drift.

i think that what would put us in this bracket would be my husband pulling in between 100,000 and 150,000 a year. Just extra comfortable... I'm tired of wanting for things, or having to "save for thing" like new carpet for my living room, or building a new fence... I just want to be able to have the money we need. And still be able to go on vacations 3 times a year..

do I think we will be extra comfortable anytime soon? We def have a 10 year plan in place.

michelles89
by Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:04 PM
The way life's been going ill go into some major debt right before I go!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)