Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feel like venting

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:28 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 92 Total Views

i'm sick of having to pick up after everyone is all. my husband and oldest son "clean" by making a pile and putting it on top of my desk, and its driving me nuts.

they do this to me all the time. and i will ask nicely for them to put stuff away and then they say okay and never do, so i will put it away and then i get yelled at for losing their stuff, and so then the next time, i have to yell and soap box for them to do it themselves and then they are like, why cant you just ask nicely....

i just want to chuck it all in the garbage so it doesnt keep showing up on my desk. they even have their own desks for petes sake! why do they have to mess up mine?

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
seraphimsong
by Ashley on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry :/ I'm the only one that cleans up around here too and it's so frustrating! Then Steven blames me when something is missing - well I just put it away!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cammibear
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:42 AM
You are not alone.

I wonder why my kids bring all their stuff into my room and bathroom and just leave it for me to pick up. They also don't put their clothes away after I wash them and fold them. They might get to their rooms, but get laid in the floor and eventually get thrown back into the dirty clothes. My pet peeve is having to wash clothes that have not been worn, but are wadded up and back in the laundry because they got thrown in the floor and they can't remember if they are clean or dirty. I remember! Grrrr! :/
barneysaid
by Denise on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:26 PM
You are not alone!!! My kids like to see the room as their personal toy area. My SO is the biggest pack rat ever known to man. I'm always cleaning up after him and boys. I feel like I literally walk behind them all the time!!! Then once I hear, "mom...where's..." Then I say where it goes!! I don't let them finish the sentence because I already know what their looking for.
la_bella_vita
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:36 PM

I'm so tired of cleaning : / I just revamped the kid's rooms and they try to push stuff under their bed like really kid's? Like mommy won't see that????

Armywifeholcomb
by Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 5:36 PM
I refuse to clean on weekends...
I've also decided that from now on, for all kids (besides 2y/o) if I have to pick it up in the rest of the house, I'm keeping it. They want it back, they can do something for me. I have 13,14,18 y/os besides my 6 y/o, they're all old enough to pick up after themselves, I make DS do it too. My living room is awful right now!
We had 2 extra kids all weekend and they took over the place!
I'm not even going to get started on SDs' bedroom...
AMDS0304
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Oh my don't get me started on this subject I can bitch all day about this. Lol sorry Hun I'm no help!

EmmaZate
by Emma on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:05 PM

I hate when my husband wants to put everything in a pile. He piles it all up in my daughters spot at the kitchen table making her whine every time its time for meals. Its so annoying!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)