Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i'm ready for my next baby

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:40 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 84 Total Views

really i should wait another year so that Porter is 3 when i have her/him. but i am so ready now. it's so weird that i have baby fever. and to make matters worse my SIL and my sister are pregnant and I am totally jealous. neither of them planned their pregnancy and i'm not exactly planning or preventing it, so its almost unfiar. lol.

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
barneysaid
by Denise on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:58 PM
If it happens.....it happens....that's how my LO came about :) my boys are 3 y apart. But I'm holding off for #3...not yet.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
seraphimsong
by Ashley on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate baby fever! It makes us so irrational. It's like a power we can't fight comes over us and all we can think about is being pregnant!!!!

I get baby fever every now and then. Idk if we will ever have more. As of right now I'm content.
Meg2011425
by Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:12 PM
I have it everyday and I'm jealous of my 3 - 18 year old cousins are pregnant, one due in May, one June, and one in July. LOL! I'm not an aunt yet so I'm the only one with a child. He's 4. I've had two mc's. My most recent upcoming due date is on March 2. I'm getting kinda sad to think about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:58 PM

I have 4 and decided when I was pregnant with 4 to be done, lol. I have not had baby fever yet. BUT I get it. I had it after #3 worrying, I wouldn't be able to have another baby.

jaytee
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:25 PM
I would have liked to have 4 kiddos but pregnancy is really hard on me so I stopped at 3. I almost died twice having babies!

I understand where you're coming from though. My sis has a 10 week old and she's filling my baby fever. Babies are just so awesome!
Armywifeholcomb
by Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 5:24 PM
My baby fever comes and goes. The worst time was when DS turned 1! He's 2 now and every so often I think about how my babies are growing and I won't have more :(
I have 2&6 y/os and that's all I will birth. 4 SDs and with 6 kids, DH got snipped... But we also worried about me having more bc it was hard on my body. There's always adoption later on once other kids are out of the house, but alas I think I got to wait to hold babies when I have more nieces and nephews or Years from now (preferably) grandbabies...
*sigh* babies! So sweet and snugglicious!
Errr here comes the fever again! Aaaahhhhh!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)