Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omfg I'm going to rip my hair out!!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:32 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 125 Total Views
Porter has NOT stopped crying all flipping day. He went to the doctors on Wednesday so I know he isn't sick. He REFUSES to take a nap, and he isn't hungry. I am going to lose it. I have him teething tablets and chicken, and juice, and his diaper is clean, he's playing with his truck and everything is fine. But if he even so much as looks in my direction he starts screaming and crying out of nowhere.

I have no idea what to do. He's never do e this before in his entire life and I'm going nuts. I'm going to scream!

I'm at attempt #4 of trying to get him to take a nap and he's just screaming again. I ha to set him down. I can't get far enough away to not be able to hear him. I can hear him out flipping side...

Omfg...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
barneysaid
by Denise on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:51 PM

he sounds like he's over tired. I remember those days. I would want to walk out side and scream. What about driving him in the car. I do that and it usually works.. 

little.worthen
by Tessie - Owner on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Maybe. I tried the car trip but he just screamed the whole time

Quoting barneysaid:

he sounds like he's over tired. I remember those days. I would want to walk out side and scream. What about driving him in the car. I do that and it usually works.. 

EmmaZate
by Emma on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Make sure he is in a safe place and cant get hurt and go take a hot shower. It will help you relax. Maybe by the time you get out he will have cried himself out. :( Poor guy is probably teething and stressed. And the more stressed you get the more stressed he gets. I hope yall get to feeling better. 

seraphimsong
by Ashley on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:43 PM
^^^^ I agree! He is feeling your stress and reacting to it. I would say the same, put him somewhere safe and do something that relaxes you and come back to him when you aren't so tense. Hopefully he will calm down too.
loveTHEviking
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:23 PM

I'm sorry! I hope things are better now. Thomas gets like that sometimes so I know how you feel!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN