Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am about to Fricken Scream.

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:41 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 152 Total Views
So since when Can you Judge someones Parenting when the only time you have met them is in passing.... Okay, I know People do it in other groups all the time, but still... Apparently my daughter's Stepmother thinks that I am Unfit to be a parent.... This bitch has never met me. She told the court that she was worried about Her well being and that she believed I was abusing her, but then tries to giver her court ordered visitation away because "Something came up?" and the only reason Im supposedly "Unfit" is because Payten lost her first tooth at 4 1/2 and she was watching VeggieTales..... Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think someone is a psycho..... Im so Tired of this BS. If they were really as worried as they say they are, CPS would have shown up at my house (which they havent, Im still waiting), they would call her every night in their "allotted time" (they dont... They call maybe once every third day, and her dad still has not called this entire time), and she would not let anything "come up", nor would she bring her home from her visit 4 hours early! To top it off, they are saying I have an "unstable living envrionment".... Uhh What? I have been married to my husband for the past 2 years and have not moved once... however, THEY have moves SEVERAL times, and Payten lived with her grandmother until July, when her father married a woman he had just Met online (I only know that because they testified to it in court) and moved her 3 states away from her..... How exactly is THAT stable?????? UGH Im going to be bald by the end of spring.....
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
EmmaZate
by Emma on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Maybe not fully bald... But totally Bald patches... UGH

little.worthen
by Tessie - Owner on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:09 AM
What the heck.
Honestly with all the crap you've dealt with with them and everything I think she just looks for stupid reasons to hate on you.
It's frustrating but know that you're not really a bad mom. I'm sorry she acts like such a dick to you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EmmaZate
by Emma on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:29 AM
Honestly, u think she's a tad but nuts. I know, usually jealous parties say that, but really, who marries a guy after meeting him online and knowing him (online!) for 3 months and thinks they are better for their now step child than the child's actual parent. Ugh. I can't wait to have this over with!

Quoting little.worthen:

What the heck.

Honestly with all the crap you've dealt with with them and everything I think she just looks for stupid reasons to hate on you.

It's frustrating but know that you're not really a bad mom. I'm sorry she acts like such a dick to you.
loveTHEviking
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I'm sorry you're going through this :(. You know you aren't a bad om so let the haters hate.

AA2.0
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:22 AM
o.O

That's all I've got. That sounds like a nightmare.
Basherte
by Christina on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:26 AM

I agree with everything that has already been said. 

I'd add something, but it's already been said. LOL

So sorry you are going through this. 

My ex husband's ex girlfriend ( or his baby momma) was actually horrible. She spent all her time bowling or sitting on her butt. Never really paid attention to her child. house was so dirty that I thought she had a yellow fridge until they actually cleaned the outside of it and it was actually white. Dishes piled in the sink and the all the counters and the kitchen table. They would wash a dish to use it then let it sit dirty again. It was horrible. Even then I never said that I was or would be better than her. thought it though. 

You know you are a wonderful mom. I wouldn't let all of that negative stuff about you get you down.

wedding countdown

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)