Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh my....!!! You are playing?!

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 5:55 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 149 Total Views

I'm having a FAT day today!! I feel so fat and hideous that its ridiculous. I stand on the scale and I freaking swear that number is going up and up!! Ahh!! My clothes are fitting kinda snug =( I really hate buying the next size up! Oh, my......so sad! I really think my thyroid problem is getting the best of me right now. Well.. Spring time is here.... time to take the kiddos to the park and also take long walks with Nala.... since she'll drag my butt....to power walk.

*sigh* I'm just complaining about myself... *sigh*.....wait one more *sigh*

by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
EmmaZate
by Emma on Mar. 12, 2013 at 6:35 PM
You can do it! Self motivate! I hate buying the next size up and when I'm not pregnant I do everything I can to avoid it. It might help motivate you to get out and walk every day. Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
barneysaid
by Denise on Mar. 12, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Thank you, for the pick me up! Yes, I need self motivation. It can be a battle sometimes... I sure will do it ((=  

Quoting EmmaZate:

You can do it! Self motivate! I hate buying the next size up and when I'm not pregnant I do everything I can to avoid it. It might help motivate you to get out and walk every day. Good luck!

EmmaZate
by Emma on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:24 PM
When that's not motivation enough for me, I tell my husband to motivate me, and he kicks me out of the house till I take my walk. Lol that's pretty good motivation too!

Quoting barneysaid:

Thank you, for the pick me up! Yes, I need self motivation. It can be a battle sometimes... I sure will do it ((=  

Quoting EmmaZate:

little.worthen
by Tessie - Owner on Mar. 13, 2013 at 1:42 AM
I'll be you're workout buddy. We can remind each other to go for walks and go to the park or whatever. (=
I had a fat day too. I went to sonic and realized I ordered fried chicken with tots and mozz sticks )= not very good for me...
barneysaid
by Denise on Mar. 14, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Seriously I need to get my butt outside and do something.

Fried food is Sooooooo good... :) I'll regret it after eating a big mac and I make it a large :( shouldn't do that....

Quoting little.worthen:

I'll be you're workout buddy. We can remind each other to go for walks and go to the park or whatever. (=

I had a fat day too. I went to sonic and realized I ordered fried chicken with tots and mozz sticks )= not very good for me...
Basherte
by Christina on Mar. 14, 2013 at 3:28 PM

You can make chicken in the oven that tastes like it's deep fried when it isn't.

I can't help with motivation. The only times I feel fat is when I get winded doing something that I know I shouldn't be getting winded over. That hasn't happened for a long time. My hubby gets winded all the time lately though. He was winded last night just going up 14 stairs.

We both could stand to lose some weight. I'm hoping this summer to do some of that. Get out more and walk more. Take our son to the park, and on walks. He loves to go for walks. He doesn't really like to play with people, but will walk with us.

wedding countdown

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)