Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I seriously feel like s***

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:35 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 132 Total Views
I have issues with skin crawling and burning and things hurting... Today my daughter was super lovey and baby girl was super active and I had an OB appt so I got poked and prodded at and then some random woman started touching my belly. It was just all tooooo much.... I'm going to take a hot bath and relax! I am totally overstimulated. :-/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
little.worthen
by Tessie - Owner on Mar. 13, 2013 at 1:41 AM
I've heard of a disorder or something where you can't stand to be touched a lot. I forgot what it's called. Do you have that?
EmmaZate
by Emma on Mar. 13, 2013 at 6:38 AM
It's actually a symptom of a couple of auto immune disorders that I was in testing for before the pregnancy.

I either have multiple sclerosis or fibromyalgia. My whole family is praying its fibro, because ms is much more debilitating over time. I have a family history of both. My mother has fibro and my aunt has ms... I think I have an uncle with it too, I'm not sure. I should mention that I'm pretty sure it's not fibro though because it has been happening since I was an infant.... And fibro develops over time.

I have another auto immune disorder that affects my blood, and I have to take blood thinners to keep from clotting too much.

Quoting little.worthen:

I've heard of a disorder or something where you can't stand to be touched a lot. I forgot what it's called. Do you have that?
Basherte
by Christina on Mar. 14, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I would hug you but that wouldn't be good, and it would earn me getting pushed away at the least.

Sorry you are feeling so over stimulated. 

Pretty sure that it isn't fibro because it has been or hasn't been happening since .... 
fibro develops over time. 
I didn't know that MS caused you to not be able to tolerate being touched, or that it caused wide spread pain like that. 
Good luck.

wedding countdown

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)