Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love my husband... I love my husband

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:57 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 180 Total Views
But he is seriously so lazy! I wish he would help out more around the house. And I don't mean he has to clean like Cinderella all day, but he stayed home with Natalie today since she is sick and I came home after working all day and the sink/counter was still full of dishes. The laundry had not been touched and he didn't even clean up after himself or Natalie.

I am beyond exhausted and he did nothing all day :/

Vent over.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EmmaZate
by Emma on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Ugh! I hate when my hubby does that. All I ask him is to clean up behind himself. And I keep walking around the house finding underwear and shoes and food on the counter. He doesn't put ANYTHING away....

I have to keep telling him something I saw online once: Don't confuse my want for a clean house as a desire to clean up after you....
seraphimsong
by Ashley on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Haha I love it! That is exactly what I think he thinks. He knows it drives me crazy to have a messy house so I will clean up, so I think he purposely doesn't knowing I will. Idk if that's true or not, but that's what I feel like sometimes.

Quoting EmmaZate:

Ugh! I hate when my hubby does that. All I ask him is to clean up behind himself. And I keep walking around the house finding underwear and shoes and food on the counter. He doesn't put ANYTHING away....

I have to keep telling him something I saw online once: Don't confuse my want for a clean house as a desire to clean up after you....
EmmaZate
by Emma on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Him and my roommate are the same way. It's kindof annoying.... Lol

Quoting seraphimsong:

Haha I love it! That is exactly what I think he thinks. He knows it drives me crazy to have a messy house so I will clean up, so I think he purposely doesn't knowing I will. Idk if that's true or not, but that's what I feel like sometimes.

Quoting EmmaZate:

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:45 PM

My husband normally cleans but he has done this before. Very frustrating.

KW1280
by KEY on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:01 PM
My hubby use to do this until one day I snapped and not your ordinary snap a lifetime movie snapped .
Fields456
by Sexy and I know it! on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:50 AM
I'm sorry my xh was like that ( not the reason we divorced). It drove me crazy. My dh is the exact opposite. He has ADHD so when he is home things get done out of boredom. Most of the time. There are times where he takes forever to do things that I ask him to do lol. Men
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
little.worthen
by Tessie - Owner on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Omg Bryan does this to me ALL THE TIME! It ticks me off so bad! I'll be working my ASS off all day on like a Saturday and he's just out on the motorcycle, or dicking around with his truck and I'm doing laundry, cleaning, cooking, taking care of the kids. Then I'll go to the gym or something for an hour and say, hey can you just fold this one basket of clothes while I'm gone? And then I come home and he on the couch and the kids are running around like wild animals, the basket isn't folded and he's like, oh I just didn't have time, I was chasing after Porter the whole time...
He makes me want to scream regularly..

Sorry to piggyback your post but you got me fired up! Lol
barneysaid
by Denise on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Aaahh!!!! That's what I want to do everyday!!! My kiddos tend to toss their shoes and socks everywhere, SO cooks and leaves his mess all over. I hate it..!!! I feel like I'm mommy maid.. *sigh*
Basherte
by Christina on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Awww. I feel the same way.

I'm a stay at home mom and he's working on looking for a job.

Still doesn't help at all around the house without me specifically asking him to do something. Like he still feels that it's my responsibility to keep the entire house clean even with him adding a lot more work because he's home all the time.

Good luck getting yours to think any differently.

CafeMom Tickers
seraphimsong
by Ashley on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Haha it's okay. Steven is the exact same way! Like god forbid he have to watch the kids AND do the dishes.... I'm expected to do everything and have the kids 99% of the time! Soooo frustrating

Quoting little.worthen:

Omg Bryan does this to me ALL THE TIME! It ticks me off so bad! I'll be working my ASS off all day on like a Saturday and he's just out on the motorcycle, or dicking around with his truck and I'm doing laundry, cleaning, cooking, taking care of the kids. Then I'll go to the gym or something for an hour and say, hey can you just fold this one basket of clothes while I'm gone? And then I come home and he on the couch and the kids are running around like wild animals, the basket isn't folded and he's like, oh I just didn't have time, I was chasing after Porter the whole time...

He makes me want to scream regularly..

Sorry to piggyback your post but you got me fired up! Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)