Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Super Irritated.....

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 102 Total Views

So as some of yall know I have my roommates two kids here... Its starting to get more than overwhelming.... Payten came up to me to ask if someone would play with her.... I dont see why not, so I told her to go ask the other kids to play with her... what do they say? No. Go away. Really? So I put her on the computer to work on her schoolwork... and they will not leave her alone! They start trying to give her the answers to her math problems and everything else... I tell them to leave her alone and Let her do her work... And the roommate gets mad at me. Jesus Friggin Christ. They didnt want to play, and she needs to do her homeschooling alone, not in fron tof an audience and Not with help from a 7 year old who already knows what she is learning! Arghhhhhhhh! 

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
seraphimsong
by Ashley on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:02 PM
That is really annoying. Your roommate should step in and take them out of the room so she can do her work. How much longer are they there? Other people's kids are so much more annoying than your own! Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EmmaZate
by Emma on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:37 PM

I know! I have such a haard time with his oldest. She is 7 and a pain in my Tush! The boy isnt so bad. Hes 5 and really sweet. 

Quoting seraphimsong:

That is really annoying. Your roommate should step in and take them out of the room so she can do her work. How much longer are they there? Other people's kids are so much more annoying than your own! Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)