Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All animal lovers...

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:28 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 162 Total Views

It's time to get upset, then get real angry.

PETA.... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nathan-j-winograd/peta-kills-puppies-kittens_b_2979220.html

This really made me angry.

I have never liked PETA, I felt they were going a little too far. Apparently they haven't been going far enough in some areas.

Thanks for letting me vent.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
EmmaZate
by Emma on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Being that its huffington post you have to wonder about the accuracy, they do have a LOT of false garbage run off the presses.... However, I have seen them break a real story first, and this almost looks like one of those. It has enough sources that it could be true. Either way, it makes me extremely sad... Even if its not true, who would do that to those poor animals. :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
So busy lately, I am damned near falling asleep sitting up. I think a nap is in order.
Today at 3:54 PM
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:09 AM

They ALWAYS go to far.

Basherte
by Christina on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:18 AM

I know what you mean. I wasn't sure if I was remembering the name correctly. Ya never know. 

I don't know who would do that to those animals. I know what I would do if I had the same kind of money that PETA does. I'd get a lot of property and keep any animals that came in. A no kill shelter.

Quoting EmmaZate:

Being that its huffington post you have to wonder about the accuracy, they do have a LOT of false garbage run off the presses.... However, I have seen them break a real story first, and this almost looks like one of those. It has enough sources that it could be true. Either way, it makes me extremely sad... Even if its not true, who would do that to those poor animals. :(

CafeMom Tickers
Basherte
by Christina on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Way too far.

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

They ALWAYS go to far.

CafeMom Tickers
TheDoctorsWife
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Wow. I'm speechless
Basherte
by Christina on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Quoting TheDoctorsWife:

Wow. I'm speechless

I was too... It took me like 5 minutes to even post it here.

CafeMom Tickers
seraphimsong
by Ashley on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Idk. I have a hard time believing this. First of all, it's The Huffington Post

Second, there are really only 2 sources. One website that is called whypetakills.org and some dude named Nathan ....I can't remember his last name. He's probably the one that runs the website.

I find it hard to believe they would take animals and them kill them in the back if the van instantly after taking them in. It's seems a little too obvious.

I think if this was something they were really doing it would be much harder to out them.

Idk what to think. Maybe I'm just in denial
Basherte
by Christina on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:00 PM

The possibility that they do this is there. 

Plus the extremeness of their beliefs, just doesn't make sense to me.

I believe in not harming animals. I don't believe in having an animal's life meaning more than a human life, but animals should be treated with respect as well.

Quoting seraphimsong:

Idk. I have a hard time believing this. First of all, it's The Huffington Post

Second, there are really only 2 sources. One website that is called whypetakills.org and some dude named Nathan ....I can't remember his last name. He's probably the one that runs the website.

I find it hard to believe they would take animals and them kill them in the back if the van instantly after taking them in. It's seems a little too obvious.

I think if this was something they were really doing it would be much harder to out them.

Idk what to think. Maybe I'm just in denial

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN