Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im about to LOSE it. Like really

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:54 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 134 Total Views

I know Im venting here all the time... But Once again I feel like I have no where else to turn. UGH. 

Once again I am dealing with Crap from SM. She is trying SO hard to lure me into a trap!

I have been asking over and over for what visitation they want, so I can contact my Lawyer. Right now we are under a temporary court order and they were only permitted vistitaion through the court until the 3rd weekend in March, After that we were supposed to have an agreement drawn up through the Lawyers for the judge to sign. she will not respond ever! Plus the fact that when she did have court ordered visitation, she ended it hours early every time. The last weekend that she had she didnt even show at all. 

on top of all that, She is supposed to be calling DD evey night between 6&7... And my phone only rings once-maybe twice- per week. When we do have communication with her, she acts like she is superior to me in every way. I am homeschooling "oh we did that already." Payten is excited to do something for the first time (According to her, not me) and wants to share the Pictures, the response I get is "Oh we have been doing that for years with her, dont be so proud of yourself" uhhhhh.... I was not bragging, I was sharing like I was asked by my extremely excited DD. 

She Canceled DD's dental insurance, Leaving me with an outstanding $200 bill. Ugh. I gave the Bill to my lawyer because I am NOT paying a bill that shouldnt even exist! 

She has been trying to convince the court that I am "dangerous" and "abusive" and even said that I "must have hit DD" because she lost her first tooth at 4 years old... *Eye roll* 

Now she has starting being extremely hostile toward me every time she calls on the phone or I send her the Pictures that I am sending by my lawers instructions. She is trying to get me to React to her in a mean or hostile way, proving that I am "unstable" because that has been my Ex's line since we were married.... 

If I didnt know better I would Drop Kick her in a heartbeat..... 

by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
little.worthen
by Tessie - Owner on Apr. 11, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Wow. What a b****. I say just keep doing what you're doing and she'll get hers
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TheDoctorsWife
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Keep taking the higher road.
EmmaZate
by Emma on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:43 PM
That's what I'm trying to do. It's getting harder by the day! -_-

Quoting little.worthen:

Wow. What a b****. I say just keep doing what you're doing and she'll get hers
EmmaZate
by Emma on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:44 PM
I'm trying... I really just wish she was not a part of the equation... At all

Quoting TheDoctorsWife:

Keep taking the higher road.
seraphimsong
by Ashley on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Oh wow. She sounds like a miserable person. Just keep doing what you're doing.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:17 PM

Yikes, she sounds miserable. Just keep doing what you are doing. Stay strong <3

And don't worry about venting, we all need to vent at times!

Basherte
by Christina on Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:53 AM

Contact your lawyer and tell the lawyer about it. Then let the lawyer handle it.

Stay strong Momma. *hugs*

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)