Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughter... update

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:22 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 126 Total Views

Called last night to tell me she had a positive prego test. She has a beautiful 8-month old baby boy, and wasn't planning on having another until he was at least 3 years old. Then she tells me she hasn't had a monthly since grandson was two months old.... She and her bf are supposed to tie the knot in October, and she was planning on going back to college that semester also. 

It seems like since she met this boy (I can't call him a man), all she has done is lie to us about what is going on. They started seeing each other not long after her 17th bday. She is now 19. DD had plans on being an art teacher and artist. Now i don't know if she will ever see her dreams completed. She tells us they are breaking up one day, and she needs a place to stay. The next time we hear from her, three days later, they are staying together for the sake of the baby. 

I am so tired of everything being drama with her that I want to move away...far away...and never come back! 

My hubby told me last night that if she is prego again, we aren't going to be there as much this time (last time, we had to drive her 50 minutes to the hospital four times, and even moved her without the help of bf). He isn't even sure he can talk to her anymore. They were so close before this started, and he was just getting to the point where he felt somewhat close to her again. I don't wanna completely abandon her, because she had so many problems before, but I also can't keep doing this. 

Thanks for letting me vent for a bit...

Update: DD went to the ER with cramping. Doctor took blood, did an ultrasound and said baby is doing fine. She is due Dec. 5.  Baby is letting her know he is there, and he doesn't like her working so long, I guess. It's gonna be a long 9 months.

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Texascandee
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I can sympathize with you but my dd was 27 when she had gs.  She's now 6 weeks preg...........she is with a good guy, but with gson's issues, I don't know how she's going to raise another one, especially if this one has issues as well........

Basherte
by Christina on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:32 AM

*hugs* 

I can sympathize, but I can't empathize. My oldest is 15 years old. No grandkids yet, thankfully.

CafeMom Tickers
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:09 PM

((Hugs))

Armywifeholcomb
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:35 PM
*hugs*
Idk what to say :/
mamabear0791
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:46 PM

She went to the doctor's office, and they gave her a blood test, positive of course. The doctor doesn't seem to think that she has a tubal pregnancy, and will see her next week for an official appointment. 

She says her bf wants to just go to the courthouse and get married instead of waiting until October, but that's what he said the last time. I'm trying to keep my tongue with her, but it is growing harder when I know she is just lying to herself about things.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)