Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

excuse me while I bitch....

Posted by   + Show Post
I posted something in a group all people wanted to do is jump down my throat I in turn took some sugestions and re did my post to avoid more fighting.....what do they do bitch because I deleted my post and reposted they think im some idk what but clearly they dont undertand im trying to avoid conflict wtf is wrong with some of the people on here?

Ok end rant
by on May. 6, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Replies (11-17):
x_Starr_x
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Wtf

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting KW1280:

If you post something positive you get "crickets" but post about sleeping with a half brother you get over 1000 responses

I saw that post. LOL

Did you see the post about wanting the step father to give her sperm so she could have a child?

Basherte
by Christina on May. 7, 2013 at 12:40 AM

She has one child to another man. Then she seriously wants another child, but is no longer with that man. So she asked her step father how he would feel about donating sperm so that she could have another child.

AND that's not all. Her mother and her step father have children together. So those kids would then be siblings of this new child. And her step father would be her child's father. 

Yeah. She thinks that because he isn't her blood father that it's okay.

Quoting x_Starr_x:

Wtf

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting KW1280:

If you post something positive you get "crickets" but post about sleeping with a half brother you get over 1000 responses

I saw that post. LOL

Did you see the post about wanting the step father to give her sperm so she could have a child?

CafeMom Tickers
Basherte
by Christina on May. 7, 2013 at 12:41 AM

You saw that one?

LOL

I couldn't believe that she was serious. It's all so messed up. Her step father called her half brother or her brother (not sure), but didn't tell him all the details. Just told her brother (or half brother) that he was worried about the way she was thinking. It's a hoot. 

If she is serious about that post and truly did that and truly feels that it's an okay thing to do. I'm worried for her and her kid. I also feel that that is part of what's wrong with the world today.

Quoting KW1280:

I did laugh at the creativity of the troll

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting KW1280:

I saw that post. LOL

CafeMom Tickers
little.worthen
by Tessie - Owner on May. 7, 2013 at 9:37 AM
Yep.. That's why I made this group..

Sorry they were all jerk offs
LivinDeadGurl
Not feeling well today. Just want to curl up and sleep.
Yesterday at 5:29 PM
by on May. 7, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Hi

Quoting KW1280:

Hi

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

There are a lot of women like that on this site. It must suck to be so miserable.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on May. 8, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Yeah, that's happened to me before

seraphimsong
by Ashley on May. 8, 2013 at 10:18 PM

The "women" on here are crazy

BBC

Bitches Be Crazy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)